Reviews for Defending His Honor
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was so fun! And adorable! And awesome! It seemed like an actually scene from OHSHC. I loved it :)
teeenaaa chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
wonderful, wonderful, absolutely wonderful )

i'm thinking that you're going to get a whole load of reviews from me over the next few days, and that my schoolwork is going to suffer for it...but it's well worth it just to read such excellent writing )

i loved this phrase: "...who was languishing on the couch with a look of pathetic ecstasy on his face that clearly indicated his mind was on other matters"

'pathetic ecstasy' really hits the mark with tamaki and that look he gets on his face xD

oh, and i absolutely adore kyouya for this: '“Hunny-sempai appears to be correct,” he said after a moment’s contemplation, “You and Beary do appear to look rather alike at the moment.”'

that is so like him it's not funny D

thank you for sharing this! )
IllaSc chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
XD

"Mom!"

Hahaha! Classic Tamaki!
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This was so awesome and funny! I loved it! Tamaki's dramatic antics crack me up!
Punctuation Storm chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Very nice and very cute!

Even for a first Ouran fanfic you displayed a keen sense of perceptive to the individual characteristics of the Ouran characters.

It was really cute and nicely done, and I could easily imagine, and not find it weird (as it sometimes happen), the reactions of each character since they are perfectly in-character here.

I don't know what else I could say but to keep up the good work.

Take care!

X3

Keep up the greatness!

_
yumerin chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Nyah! Loved it! You really do understand Tamaki, don't you? It's so like him do this kind of... Thing
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was an excellent little humor piece. You captured each character perfectly and I really enjoyed the unique topic. :D
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I always wondered about its mean look. XD
undersaffiresky chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Indeed, Tamaki's demeanor can change at a drop of the hat given the right incentive.

Anyways, I had finally taken to browsing the Ouran section and stumbled upon one of your later Ouran pieces (The One-Shot drabbles) and after reading those, took it upon myself to browse the rest of your Ouran collection, and hopefully move on to Fullmetal Panic while I'm at it, as I enjoy that series as well.

Anyways, I thought I'd start reviewing from here and gradually move my way up. Hopefully I can form a somewhat cohesive review, though I'm afraid my reviewing skills are a bit lacking.

First off, I commend you for your top-notch writing style - quite a bit more dense (if you know what I mean) than the fanfic stories I'm used to running into (and in some cases reading) and it was a pleasure to read something so well written.

Having forayed into the rest of your Ouran fanfictions, I was quite happy to find that your Ouran fanfictions seem to focus on Tamaki, who, in my mind, is the most fascinating character in the whole Anime/Manga. You manage to keep him positively endearing at this one, with the plot with Beary's honor being quite humorous. (Everytime I imagine Tamaki and that bear I can't help but crack a smile) and the Twins never fail to be an entertaining pair, and I can just imagine Kyouya calmly stepping backwards and proclaiming both Beary and Tamaki have mirroring expressions and soon find a plan to remedy the whole situation.

How you thought of this, I'll probably never know, but it was a brilliant idea, and a nice one-shot delving into the dynamics of the Host Club. I'll be eagarly awaiting more of your works.
tehMimo chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
LoL YAY! Tamachan's going around Ouran and defending stuffed animals everywhere!
Cassandra le Reille chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
BESMIRCHED.

... I love you.

That is all.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was so cute! Please write more!
dawnsama chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This was very cute. I think you've got the characterizations down really well, too. And normally I find paranthesized phrases obnoxious, but yours are quite witty, so I love 'em. Good job!
chaos-naga chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Funny, sweet, short, and concise. Perfect one-shot!