Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
Opaul chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
thats the reason I like Tamaki as well, and although he's completely dense he has quite a lot of depth. I think one of the themes of this series is that part of being human is that you in your own way contradict yourself.
regenerate chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
-is speechless-

Wow, that was lovely, fluffy, cute and um, yeah, pretty much amazing and gorgeous.

Sweet, I love the last line.

Then again, Aer's a sucker for last lines. AKLJALJ.

Loved it.

;)

[favityfave]
teeenaaa chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
ahh just forget my earlier request to post all your lj fictions up here, i just realised that they are already up P

anyway, this fic...is simply beautiful ) tamaki's contemplation and musings, his maids falling all over themselves, haruhi's relief and annoyance rolled in together, and ranka's thoughts on tamaki...i can see it all playing out in my mind, it's so realistic D

thank you again for a wonderful fic ) i look forward to reading the rest of your ouran work, and re-reading those i've already read D

please write more ouran soon! and if possible, a kyoharu would be simply wonderful, though i'd be pleased to read anything you write )
IllaSc chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw. Very nice. You managed to capture his seriousness and his insanity.
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I liked it! _
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This was quite the character study... especially since he is quite an interesting character to begin with. I love the piano as well : ). Great job.
yumerin chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
An entire fic about Antoinette? Hum... Sounds like fun, you should write it

Anyway, Tamaki fluffy always work with me, so, I really liked this story As you said, he's so crazy and unpredictable, not your conventional main character, ne?
mercy-angel-09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Yes! Again you are completely wonderful! So much better than the usual dribble that seems to be plauging this site.

That was so sweet, and so well written. I admit, while I love the twins the most of all (I think I have a twin fettish . . .) I do have a soft spot for El Presidente Tamaki. He's just so darn cute when it comes to Haruhi!

And him playing Moonlight Sonata . . . so emotional, I'm pretty sure even Haruhi would catch her breath if she heard it. (I'm still atempting to learn how to play Moonlight Sonata, since I'm mostly playing contemporary peices, and technically I'm first and foremost a violinist which tends to make things a bit more difficult. Maybe that's what I'll do next, dig out the sheet music . . .)
heka chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
great. lol. and ranka bouncing in on them is fantastic. ah hahaha. very fluid writing. _ enjoyed it immensely. keep writing! cookies for the author.
Cassandra le Reille chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I almost moved on to read elsewhere without reviewing, but thought better of it. You're too good for that.

Tamaki most certainly strikes me as the type to keep promises, no matter how long-ago or trivial. I can't imagine him doing otherwise; I honestly don't think it's within his capabilities, and this piece really got me for that. The ending with Ranka may have thrown me off a little, but it wasn't bad, and didn't detract from the piece as a whole.

You've got me repopulating my classical music folders, though. ; The more musically-inclined of my muses are begging for it. Now, if only it would storm...
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was really cute and i like it a lot!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I'd read a fic about Antionette...In fact...
C.Queen chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
very cute. A little short but the characters remained true to themselves and you got Tamaki's personality pretty well, which isn't easy to do . Keep up the good work!
aizuhime chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
nice fic!
chaos-naga chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Read it. Reread it. Loved it.

Nothing else to say.