Reviews for The Return
Dreago78 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow. That was to the point.

Why did he kill him? It seemed a little fast...i would thought he would torture him or something?

Idk could have been better but good idea, though!
MissMilkMaid chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Pretty good, but I'd like too hear more. This is too short.

Why did Magneto kill him? Usually he doesn't even brother with Logan since he's neither human nor a threat to him.

Was he steeling the Adamantium? I can see why the metal would be useful, but I'm don't think Magneto's quite evil enough to kill Logan so he and steel the metal and if that was what he was doing I wish you would have explained it more. I mean it seems rather random that the first thing Magneto does when he comes back is kill Logan.
lampost chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
hey well i like the dark story line but logan was one of muh favs but everyones got ideas and i think this story will be good. Uh your stauts says complete but i hope your not done with it becuase i would love to hear more about the return of Magneto bc hes my fav char. Plz r&r the mutant to end all action?adventure! thanx your gonig to my favs so i can keep an i on ya!
4Rogue chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Love it. I'm all for Magneto putting Wolverine in his place.
phoenixphantasy chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
really good! can't wait till next chapter!
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
OOh what a dark story, I like it very much. Please fix the text though, it's currently all bold.