Reviews for Push It
hi chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
nice oneshot
elliethemudblood chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
LOL ...I...CANT...BREATH...OH...MY...FRiGGING...GOD... .. *favorites,follows,favorites,follows.* I cryed cos I laughed so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i think this story was very cute just ignore all the idiots out there who through flames. but do keep in mind there will be constructive critisizm along with the good at least that is supposed to happen
Cara4Ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
They stalk you because they want you. That's a lesson I learned long ago. They shoot you down because they want you to be normal like them. Oh freakin well. Sorry they pissed you off with that, I know the feeling.. but on to the review!

This is hilarious! The only other thing, I think that would make it more believable is if it was the Spice Girls, (which I'll thank you not to laugh [too much] about, I still love them) And, thanks to you, I'm pretty sure people are going to think I'm a nutter when I start shouting "Oldie Voldie" at the screen. Thanks Alex )
SadystyxSlytherin chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Seriously hilarious. I agree with you when saying that Hermione woul look very amusing singing Push it. Great story.
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
a realy funny and cute one-shot.

awsome
BelliCima chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
HA! Funny! I was listening to the actual sone as I read this!
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Oh yeah, this is awesome, I was totally feelin this! I really love all of your stories, especially your Humors! I was just listening to Push it and I imagined them dancing:D So awesome!

You're one of my writing idols here on FanFiction! I absolutely love all of your stories, I actually read the slashs once, but I just can't read them, though they were pretty good written!

Just wanted to tell you that!

And all you haters back off!
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ah,Man that was freaking hilarious
LoveJessPromise chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I love it. I was listening to the song when i came across it. It made laugh thanks
Danielle-R-Weasley chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Great fic, it's really amusing! It made me smile...a lot!

Sorry to hear about the people at your school, you are clearly gifted and VERY able to write.

I havn't spoken to you however i have read a number of your fics, all of which have been brilliant!

If those people don't like harry potter why were they reading harry potter fanfics?

Danielle
krazyniajudson85 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Great story, Love Hermione and SaltNPepper! Sorry to hear people have been mean, I think you have a very good writing style, keep up the work! Krazy
YAY chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I LIKE PUMPKIN PIE!YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINKS!
Undomiel63 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That is so weird just the other day I got the Image of Hermione dancing around to 'I'm a barbie girl' by Aqua
S.F. Card chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
HAHA! It was hilarious! brilliant :D can't wait to see more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »