Reviews for Almost Here
AngelRose chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
*sniff sniff* that was so *sniff tear* SAD! :*(
Ingrid Elise chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
What a well written story, really sad and the song was perfect! I love this song.. Good work :)
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OK that was to sad I almost cried my self c
NightStar chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I HATE YOU! You made me cry!
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was so sad... It really does not fit the music which I'm listening to now.

Oh yeah, and this song, I know it. I don't know if Delta ever really appeared in America, Etc. But I live in Australia an' all.

It was a good fic, but I hate ones that turn out where she leaves. :(
mushroomcloudslooklikebroccoli chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Only due to two years of...training...that's the only word I can find, can I hold back these tears...they're so close...oh, that is just SO sad! BUt...I feel happy...again, blame the "training"! This is a great story! My only advice is that you put the lyrics of the song in italics or something like that...(sniff)
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Ah! I love it! To little pieces, like his wine glass! lol. So very sad. Love it muchly.

(That's right, now that I've discovered your wonderful songfics, I'm going to read them all and leave long, boring reviews! Wahaha.)

Simply wonderful! I love the emotions. You conveyed what the characters were feeling very well. Keep it up!

dPf
IlovDanny16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
_ I loved it!...I mean, I hate that Sam had to leave, but I agree w/her,...Danny needed some time. If she had stayed things might've went back to how they once were...but w/her gone, Danny would be more motivated to change.

But anyways, awesome story! _ Very well written!

(fyi- In future songfics, you might wanna put the lyrics in italics or bold to avoid confusion. There was a time or two when, for a second, I didn't know if it was narration or lyrics that I was reading._)
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
*Cheers*

YES! YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY!

MORE ANGST! MORE TRAGEDY! *squeals in morbid happiness* O_o

This must be my lucky day...It's hard to find good angst in DP catagories after all, and I've found the jackpot!

I really liked how you portrayed both Sam and Danny. I think that if Jazz HAD died, then they definitely would have acted like that.

Great job, and I hope you create more stories soon! :)
DxSfluffluver4ever chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hey, DxSfluffluver4ever here again! This was one of the saddest, most emotional fics I have ever read! You need to do a sequel were Sam comes back to Danny, but make it a happy one. If you want, I can help you with the songs.
BlueMyst19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I like how it's not really a happy ending, barely even a hopeful one. That's amazing! One of the best songfics I've ever read.

Also: instead of using single quotes (ie, 'blah') for speech, you should use double quotes (ie, "blah"). Other than that, it was REALLY FANTASTIC! definitely going in my favorites.
TheNinjaMudkip chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
that's very dramatic and sad ut made me cry*sniff* good job
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh my goodness! that was so angsty! i want you to write a sequel, because, although that was good, was way to sad for me especially since there isn't a happy.