Reviews for One Question
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Very touching! Good job!
YumeHikari chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awww. That was so sweet. And morbid. And funny. In fact that was a great little story. Great job on your first fic!
Disney1466 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow that wasn't bad at all! For a first timer you thought of an unusually good story. Very sad but good nontheless.

It seemed very throughly considered (or at least is just appeared that way :P) and I really liked it.. Especially that the question was written again in the end of the story making Bakura's mistake horrifyingly obvious.
YourFantasies chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I actually got teary-eyed after reading this story. It's sad but it's very well written.
Queen Misazaki chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Me: That's just sad!

Ryou: Why did I have to die? Sure I ;ove Bakura but I wouldn't kill myself?

Me: It was so sad, yet so beautiful.

Ryou: I know right? I don't like it when these things end up with me dying!

Bakura: are you reading stupid fanfics again?

Ryou and Me: YOU ARE SUCH A BASTARD BAKURA!

Bakura: What did I do?

Ryou and Me: (crying)

I loved it!
valerie chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Love it, feel bad for ryou thou
18th Century Goths chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awesome, Awesome story... I cried for a whole 10 minutes... So sad. Poor Ryou.
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
aww no i hate character death fics but i had to read this one so now i'm crying
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
...is...there...a...sequel...?
The Lady Phantom 1412 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think I'm going to cry! (Well, it's actually too late for me to say that) That was so sad! Touching, beautiful even! Can't believe Ry Ry would kill himself for 'Kura-kun's sake though!

Well anyways, good job!

Alexis
CrescentKyuubi chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
*sniff sniff* Great story... Very sad though... *holds back tears* Poor Ryou-kun...
soupcan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was really depressing... :( But it was good!
Belladonna chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh...so very bittersweet. Made my heart squeez a bit at the end. I really enjoyed this story, one of the better Bakura/Ryou ones I've read. So sad, but wonderfully done.
Twilight-Shadow13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
For a first fanfic and I realize that I'm about two years late, this was really good. Sad sad sad Bakura.

With more detail to appeal to the readers emotions, it would have been amazing. Not saying that it was bad. The suicide factor and the flowers were a bit cliched, but then again it never hurt anyone to use some cliches in their story.

Overall I really liked it. -
alk chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
please put a warning when there is a character death, i appreciate the need for it to be a secret but please i am easily depressed