Reviews for For The Best
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
wow this was a really good GSR story to read about trust
chelsea chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
could you please please please put a warning about abortion next time and FYI sara would never get an abortion D:
Kay Isles chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I like your writing but they're out of character... Sara loves life too much to get an abortion and I don't think Grissom would allow her to. But it is good.
all things must end chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
This is out of character and . . . really weird. So an abortion makes you want to have rough sex? Weird, man.
JuanseyLio chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
it was beautiful ;)

i loved it... totally gorgeous... really well done !

thank you for what you said about me, it really means a lot to me that my ideas actually helped you !

thanks ;)
lisab1986 chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
That was perfect - everything in this story was completely in character, and I really love how you wrote it! Awesome work - I'm off to read more of your work!
IrishDrifter chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Forgive me for being an ignorant country fool but did Sara have an abortion?
lisab1986 chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Wow, this is awesome! This is the first fic I've read when Sara and Griss decide not to have the baby, and your writing is great! I honestly don't think that this scenario would be OOC at this point in their lives, and I'm thrilled that someone else agrees and is writing a fic about it! More chapters, please! I love how you've written Griss and how sensitive he's being - I want one of him, lol!
JuanseyLio chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
beautiful, although him been rough sounds really good too, so i know where sara is coming from, lol...

like always i loved the chapter ;)

please update soon !
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
That was good-very interesting how Grissom views making

love-and his love for Sara is so strong and fierce, I

think Sara finally got it.

Thanks for a great update-now Gris knows he makes her

happy and satisfies her! Very sweet!

Now what?:)
lola chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
I'm believe in women's right to choose. But I don't think that Sara would abord the child of the man she loves so much. This is OOC.
violet4now chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
OK, so I'm not pro life or anything but, I don't think that Sara would kill her Baby. She's sees death every day and I think It would bother her to kill somthing.

But I applaud you for your effort!
SSfanatic chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. Although Sara said in Unfriendly Skies that she would never take a life, she also believes that women have the right to choose what to do with their bodies, and it is true that it still wasn't a person, it was cells, so I don't think this is off character. It would be off character if she didn't tell Grissom about it.

I loved the second chapter (loved protective Grissom). Keep up the good work and update soon.
Inara Cabot chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
aw, i thought we might get a baby! too bad, cant wiat to see where you take this, if your going tot ake it anywhere at all! (smile)
justine chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Very off character. Remember in Unfriendly Skies that Sara said that she couldn't take another's life. I really can't see her having an abortion.