Reviews for Everything Burns
st.anger2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
it was sad but at the same time it was good
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
The first sentence in your last author's note saying about happy endings kinda' freaked me out for a moment... I thought you had said that this was a good story for people who liked happy endings. Ehehe.

Very... dark, I guess. Haven't really seen a story as morbid like this one.

Good work!

Rishi
spinningisfun chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
It wasso sad. But I still luv it.
rin916 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
-sits with mouth agape-

oh my god this is sad and i am shocked. Dont ask why.

I can realate to looseing control of your feelings and emotions although i have never been know to cause destruction.

Update soon.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
LOVE IT! LOVE IT MUCHO! I mean, c'mon, Danny gone mad, a double character death, complete chaos and destruction-how much better can you get? Love it!

dPf
IlovDanny16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
o.o

It was written really well. I liked it...I mean, I liked how you wrote it smoothly, things flowed (in their own lil weird way o.0) I'm just not one for angst, but still, awesome one-shot! _
Dark Elf Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was so depressing! I'm not saying I didn't like it cause I loved it but that was just so... Ooh!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow. That an amazingly written songfic. Very good choice and very well written to fit both the song and the show. Very nice job.
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow...that was depressing...

...FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE ANGST! YAY! (happy dance.)

Although if it was me, I probably would have elaborated a little more on Sam's death...but that's just me... :)

I liked it, though, and I hope you keep up the awesome work!
Leppers chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was pretty darn good. You did an absolutely amazing job on Danny's emotions, and the description was awesome.

I didn't really like the end too much... partially because I'm a total sucker for redemption. Would've been interesting to see how Danny handled all of what he had done when he... snapped, in my opinion. (shrugs)

And Danny is, by far, my favorite character, so... I don't like it when he dies. xP

Also, when writing dialogue, you're supposed to use the double quotation marks. You know, the little " things. Not '. The single ones are normally used for thoughts, so I was a little bit confuzzled...

Anyway, you're a great writer, and I'm definately interested in reading more stories from you.
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow, what an amazing story you have crafted. The song you chose was such a heart stirring song, one that I love listening to and when I saw that someone had actually used it in a songfic, I just had to read. This story totally gave me the feeling of Danny's pain and hatred, and nearly made me cry by the end. You're story is a sad one, but I like it. Keep up your great work!