Reviews for When the Unexpected Comes
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Before I go any further let me say: Congratulations on your baby girl!

You're profile is so cool and I just loved this! And considering that this was your first fanfic, you should feel really proud. I wish that my fist fanfic had turned out this well! You did a great job with Ran and Kei and I really enjoyed reading it! Yuki was so sweet too, I really liked her in the manga. Did you ever read the manga about her? It's really cute. Oh and if you're wondering, Ran and Kei do make guest appearances! Although I think it's more towards the end. . .

Anyway, sorry for my rambling! Keep on writing :)
krazylicious chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
this is a cute story and i like it. can't wait to read more (hope there's more). anyways, best story.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Very beautiful fanfic! So romantic..I like this pairing Ranmaru!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
A little lengthy, but otherwise: Rock on!
Minako Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
*sigh* There just aren't enough Kizuna fics out there! Anyway, this was a nice one-shot. The relationship between Kei and Ran is really amazing. I have the fourth manga on order, and the DVD, and I can't wait! I hope you write more Kizuna fics, this was pretty good. And thanks for reviewing my FAKE fic. I'll have to update it soon. Byezies x
Jukebox chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I too love Kizuna. And there just isn't enough fanfiction out there with Enjoji and Ran. Thank you for sharing!

...And don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia.
Pamreg chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Charming story! Thanks so much! There's far too little Kizuna fic, and it's so nice to find a good one.

Pam R.
tbina210 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Thank you for this fanfic.

I really enjoyed reading, and can't help to ask... Why do you write this only as a oneshot? I want to know who the stranger is. And I want to know if Ranmarus grandpa can handle the situation after considering, that love is love, and Ranmaru IS loved.

As I read the Passage in which Ran is so furious about Enjoji, I had to think, think if it could be this way. And yes, I think, when there's a man who changed your live completely, especially because of his love, then you absolutely can give him the guilt of the things that happened. Positive or negative. I completely understand that. It's frightening but also deeply emotional, so I have to thank you again, and have to admire your phantasy, your psychologic brain which can consider things in a different way.

I hope you could follow me, cause I'm not that used to write in english.

My last wish: Write on! And tell us about the jealous stranger! What was before Enjoji entered Ranmarus life?

Greets, Tina