Reviews for Heart To Heart
DigitalHelix chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Nicely done. So many of the efforts here seem half-baked, overly-stylized, or presumptive; this was a nice quiet moment between Buck and Wilma. (And a somber moment for Buck...thinking about all the people he'd lost.) But this isn't a coda, unless there was nothing more to be said...it seems to me like this is more of a beginning than an ending.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Well done!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That is so clever! And Twiki, that little mechanical devil! Yet another in the long list of couples (Michael & Bonnie, Hawke and Caitlin, Buck & Wilma) who never quite made it "official," even though anybody with half a brain and a working pair of eyes could see there was more than a casual attraction there!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Good job. I especially liked you bringing up the moment he left her for Ardala and the impact that had on Wilma. Plus Twiki bringing them together!
CollieFlower chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Excellent!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Sue chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I loved your story. Please write some more Buck/Wilma stories. There are so few on this site. Is there anotherplace to find more stories?
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh, wow. I can't believe I missed this one!
knightshade chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Cute. I love the idea that Twiki set it up. He's quite the matchmaker, isn't he? *grins*
gunnman chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I loved the story. I am glad you wrote this story.

Gunn
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This is awesome. Very well done. I loved their talk, and Twiki at the end was spot on great.
Aria chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I really enjoyed this. I always hated that there was no

real closure on the show, and your fic was a terrific way

to do that - although I found it more of a new 'beginning' than an ending! Nice job!
SoloFalcon chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
VERY NICE! I don't think you went out of character...most especially Twiki... You got a big grin outta me with that! I've just watched the whole series again myself and was lamenting that there was no Wilma/Buck closure...this would have been a nice ending to an episode! Again, VERY NICE!
hall442 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
4 stars! Loved it. :)
Lucinda chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
There are other fanfiction at