Reviews for Into the Woods
Veck chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Writes really good fanfic. Stops right before the climax.

You're a fucking master troll. 8/10 You rustled my jimmies.
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OK,first of all,WHY did you stop this?

Second of all,you know Cadd9? Could you PM him for us,he hasn't been here for like 6 months so could you please?
Princess Shania chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
You are under arrest for randomly stopping a good story and leaving OTH fans like myself in suspense fot the best part OF A GODDAMN YEAR!

One way to get out of getting arrested is updating this story.

Love from Shania
cadd9 chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
THAT. WAS. AWESOME. I just read the whole story up to this point, and I was absorbed in the plot the whole way. I love your story-telling style, it's very compelling. You HAVE to finish this!
Silverfrost of RiverClan chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
this would make a good sequal to the movie.
kat chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Not to kill your enthusiasm but you made a teeny tiny mistake. You said "as Verne watched RJ go, his mind recalling Pennys words from last night about Raccoons being very secretive was Velma who told him that not Penny. Other than that, my friend your story is PERFECT!So please finish it as soon as possible because I love your fan fic!
Samanatha Lane chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I know right, the story is amazing but it doesnt seem like it will be finished which is really a shame, drove me crazy not knowing what happened to Trist for a very long time, 3 him x.x

I'd even got to the point of writing a bit based on this story but I found out pretty quick that I could never do it justice :P
KhallieGurl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
SO I already read the entire story (at least to Ch. 9, you gotta upload the next chapter, dude) and reviewed, but I just re-read the A/N at the beginning of the prologue and I have to say that I admire what you're doing with the story. :). Too many writers let their OC characters completely take over the story and don't give enough attention to the original cast, which always makes me sad. But you have a perfect balance-your OC characters are a big part of the story, so you focus on them, but you integrate them perfectly with the hedgies. I LOVE it. :). And, to be honest, I think DreamWorks would totally do what you're doing right now with the characters. The plot, due to the darkness and your extremely funny sexual references, would have to be tweaked, but not all that much. So just another review to say Kudos! :).
KhallieGurl chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
You stop THERE? Out of all the places you could possibly stop, you stop THERE? DAMMIT I was so hoping for a completed story! I hate you now for denying my hopes and dreams. But at the same time, I completely love you right now because now I have a new story that I absolutely NEED to read soon. So if you don't upload Ch. 10 within a few days, I'm going to be upset. With these kinds of stories I usually end up reading every chapter available and then commenting on them in one mondo review, so her e goes:

Let me start off my compliments with the vague "I just love this story" bit. Seriously, I love it. And I absolutely ADORE how in canon your characters are. I mean, really, RJ's dialogue has me cracking up like every few seconds. (I agree with you that Bruce Willis is amazing. I also loved how you included the voice talents in that one chapter, sheer genius. And before I forget, RJ's line "That was Gary Cooper, you idiot" had me in hysterics. I kid you not.) And Heather's little crush on RJ? You pulled that off SO well! I hate Heather/RJ slash (age difference and all that) and I'm not a particularly big fan of Hammy/RJ slash (nothing against gay guys, I just don't see either of those characters as gay.) But Heather had the perfect balance of silly little teenage crush and head-over-heels-in-love and RJ handled it so awesomely and RJ-ish. And how characteristic of Verne to put his family's safety in front of Velma's love. :). So cute! And may I just say that most of the time I find that OC characters don't mix well with the originals, but here they interact perfectly and it's a perfectly plausible situation. (Lots of OTH fics have extremely weird settings.) Anyways, if you haven't figured it out already, I freaking loved it and am eagerly (VERY eagerly) awaiting the next chapter to what has now become one of the most exciting things in my life. (Seriously, not much going on here.)

And BTW-I love your writing style. The sarcastic observations and witty dialogue you put in make me laugh quite often. Kudos! Keep up the good work! :).
Samanatha Lane chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Was just looking around my old bookmarks and found this story again, re-read the whole thing, it's just as amazing as the first time I read it, great work, still like the fox :P
The Heck chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
katie chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
This is a really wonderfull story! I am loving the plot complications, and am looking forward to more.
Samanatha Lane chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
It really is sad this story has not been finished, I have to admit i kinda have a thing for Tristan hehe. I know that at this point, this story will never be finished, still your a great author and i think you will do well in what ever you write. And no hard feelings for not telling me what happens to the little fox.
TMNT Fan chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
Oh, I wish you would continue this story! I must know more! You're an awesome writer by the way!
coolgirlc chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
no! we have to save the animals! poor luby. stuck in a winding maze that only the queen knows the way out of. i feel sorry for racoons now.