Reviews for Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response
Niamh13 chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
Awesome. Can't wait to read more ;)

:: Rorania :: aka Niamh13
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
You wirtr it reallt well fell sorry for Auron and jecth for being truned into sin
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
i have played the game i so sad when it turned out he was a unsent great story
Mariah L. Black chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Thanks for continuing to write this story! I'm anxious to see where it goes!
jonyuu chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
Auron is my favorite character in ffx I and I love how you brought his past to life no pun intended
Yeyana Valentine chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
o.o

Oh.

Story.

More?
disco me pretty chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Ohmg i just wanted to say that so far this is really great! Your so great at describing the tinyest details while still keeping the readers attention. I can't wait to see more! It seems like this is going to be a really long story ( which i love) so my only hope is that it doesnt turn out to be one of those great Auron Rikkus that never gets finished! There are so many of those on fan-fiction and i dont want your storyy to be one of them, so keep on keepin on cause its al god!
starry34 chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed in forever... doing lots of stuff and going on vacation!

Anyway, you're off to a great start - and now that the beginning part's out of the way (I like how it was more creative than word-for-word reenactments) you can start putting all the plans you have for the story into it... I can't wait to see where it goes!

Great job!

- Liz
disco me pretty chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Fabulose! Thanks for translating the al bhed the way you did, it made everything so much more fluid! I love how detailed everything is i cant wait for more!
AbsintheJade21 chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Thanks a lot for the feedback everyone, and a special thanks to jinjer for catching that typo! It has now been fixed.
Imagined Reality chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Yay! New chapter! Poor Tidus... everyone thinks he's crazy... oh well, such is the life of a dream of the fayth I suppose. XD great as always and update soon!
Day Dreamerz Rule chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Schweet!
jinjer chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
That was a very nice chapter. Well done! _ But you know, you don't have to have to follow the game script so closely. (Actually, yours is much better than some other fics I've seen, but still, it can get tedious if you overdo it.) After all, we've all played the game, and we know what happens. Just a friendly piece of advice. ;)

And, Rikku's relationship with her father is...interesting, I have to admit. I always thought they'd be close, since her mother died and all, but your way works just fine too. I hope you'll elaborate on it a bit more in the future.

Oh and, "She did think that there was a place on Spira where people hadn’t heard of the Al Bhed."? Shouldn't it be "She didn't think"? Typo, no?

Well anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
disco me pretty chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
I definatly liked your more recent verson of translating the Al Bhed. I cant wait for the next chapter, this is soo god!
disco me pretty chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
I love this im only on chapter six but i can already tell how great your storys gunna be! I love how well written everything is not to mention how well everyon is kept in character!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »