Reviews for The Power to Heal and Destroy
Brother Of Void chapter 1 . 10/17
You become less original as you know it has been done by someone else or You end up having a smaller time frame. Also Cannon updates and You become confused about how tbh e plot works out trying not to get flamed in the comments. THIS is why I don't make stories.
Sai55 chapter 32 . 10/10
along the way the story became more and more shitty.
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 9/27
Wow Kakashi was worried about repaying Obito I guess he completely forgot about who Naruto's parents were and how disappointed they'd be in him!
ReaperOfOaths chapter 18 . 9/17
Never mind you could call them comma as that is what tomoe is translated as. Also I'm giving up here sorry.
ReaperOfOaths chapter 9 . 9/17
Okay a coma is not what is in the sharingan you're probably just misspelling comma but they aren't that either. They are tomoe. I know you'll never see this but it's really annoying having that constantly said. Other than that the story is pretty good so far you have done a good job making naruto seem detached but not really a jerk which by the interactions between kisame and itachi I don't think you meant to do l. Anyway good job hopefully you'll update this one day.
Monster King chapter 40 . 9/10
Great story.
Haydoge chapter 3 . 9/9
hehe the thrid
MonkeyKing04 chapter 1 . 8/31
lol wanted to be the 2000th reviewer so yh
stylo1 chapter 10 . 8/29
he is looking for a way to overcome this new technique before he runs out of chakra. yes because a naruto who took almost all of kyubi's power will run our before neji. and ofc note that since naruto got sharigan kyubi chakra and training with the profesor neji needed a boost aswel even though i came out of need to even things out
stylo1 chapter 10 . 8/29
the blond tried to drive his fist to the side of the hyuuga's face (you say that he tried to hit to the side not on the side thus trying to miss) but was stopped by the black haired genin's (here you say that there are 3 ppl fighting not 2)
you do this all the time, trying to be mysterious by describing thing ormppl different or half ass to keep us guessing, but since you are illiterate you cant pull it off
stylo1 chapter 9 . 8/29
so now it is uzumaki and uchiha mix that created his eyes. you truly are a bad writer
stylo1 chapter 3 . 8/29
namikaze has a bloodline? or is that the best you could come up with to mutate the sharigan? calling your child uzumaki to protect him is another stupid ass excuse. as last uzumaki a lot of ppl would be interested
clary chapter 40 . 8/29
hola tu historia fue buena pero hasta jiraya se llevara a sasuke? de todas las personas siendo el dios padre de naruto o cuando el rubio fue el que firmo la invocacion.
una cosa es que lo entrene y otra que cambie demasiado, es tu personaje, pero naruto no es naruto y es tan vació.
no es agradable.
se que no estoy registrada pero en serio¡?
Animago chapter 8 . 8/23
Caralho! Por quê você não fez naruto vs gaara?! Já imaginou a luta deles bem no meio de um estádio? Teria sido incrível. E dane-se se fosse entre jinchuuriki. Eu ainda sonho com essa luta onde todo mundo vai poder ver. Cara, vai ser uma merda se você seguir o canon.
Animago chapter 3 . 8/23
Oh meus cabelos que fanfic maravilhosa, fabulosa e requintada! Sinto que estou saboreando um suculento filé lentamente...
2,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »