Reviews for The Power to Heal and Destroy
FunnyKittens chapter 5 . 1/15
Bruh he just pulled a stupid move! WHY THE HECK WOULD HE SHOW HE SHOW IT TO OROCHIMARU THATS JUST ASKING TO GET KIDNAPPED AND TESTED ON! I THOUGHT HE HAD MORE COMMON SENSE THAN THIS
FunnyKittens chapter 4 . 1/15
Kakashi i
FunnyKittens chapter 3 . 1/15
Have you ever heard of SHADOW CLONE!? YOU STILL NEGLECTING HIS TRAINING BUT THATS FINE CAUSE NARUTO GOT KYUUBI NOW!
FunnyKittens chapter 1 . 1/15
I haven't even made it to the middle of chapter one and I freaking hate Kakashi already!
Does he have the riengan
SAH DUDE chapter 1 . 1/2
Im loving this, keep up the good work
LordHatredX chapter 40 . 12/17/2017
It was an okay story

! ! !
Hecseferblade chapter 40 . 12/6/2017
I quite enjoyed this story. And I absolutely LOVED when you had sasuke go with Jiraiya. Even to this day it’s such a unique plot idea that almost no one else has thought of before. You did great work on this story and ended it so well with a bit of mystery.

If you ever decide to make a sequel. I will definitely be one of the first in line to read it
YokaiAngel chapter 40 . 11/26/2017
incredible!~~~~~~~~
Anon chapter 31 . 11/17/2017
Nope. Fuck this I’m out. It’s Jiraiya and naruto. Sasuke can shove it where the sun don’t shine. No way in hell would Jiraiya choose sasuke over his own god son. This fic was alright until that. I’m dropping it here.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/4/2017
Thanks for the read
Nate chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
Shitfic.

I'm out.
fhenk chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
And here I will stop reading. It doesn't make sense that Naruto is not an Uzumaki and still a Jinchuuriki. All three known Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi were Uzumaki(I'm counting Naruto in as well). And you know why? Because their massive chakra pools. Only because of that they were able to withstand the amount of chakra the Kyuubi has. Also from what I've heard, the reason Minato was so good with seals was that Kushina, an Uzumaki, which were known to be good with seals, taught him. That only is another reason to why it doesn't make sense to take Kushina out of the picture.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/8/2017
Noooooo Jiraiya and Naruto are Legendary...it just isn't right!
Morgoth Valar chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
You definitely need to work on your grammar my friend. Your spelling and use of the wrong words makes it a bit hard to read. But never the less I am pushing through and reading on.
1,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »