Reviews for The Power to Heal and Destroy
Haji the Monster chapter 18 . 1/14
I just can't read this crap anymore. terrible character development, no real growth, and no continuity. Just done.
David chapter 40 . 12/12/2022
Some youtuber narrated this story on his channel, just wanted to say great job, this was refreshingly enjoyable.
Mebokuwa chapter 13 . 11/18/2022
Not gonna lie, i taught he was going to do reverse harem no jutsu... What in the heck Kurama, that jutsu he recommended hold more emotional damage LOL
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 1 . 11/11/2022
i know I shouldn't say this since it kinda doesn't required or needed but.

Hatake Kakashi has been Training Sasuke because of "Obitonot wanting to say the fact that Naruto is like Obito the most. He's using the "UchihaSharingan" as a reason. Sasuke is more like him than anythinghis argument within his mind is false.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 11/4/2022
This was ridiculous. Not a single character has acted within character yet and Naruto’s mind break was both too forced, and too dramatic.

It’s not often a story gets a genuine eye roll from me, but yours got one. It reads as though a twelvie emo wrote it.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2022
Bullshit he would just stand because of "scary memory "
Aedwards179 chapter 7 . 9/18/2022
he got way too powerful over the course of a month. it's kind of ridiculous.
Aedwards179 chapter 6 . 9/18/2022
you're using Japanese names and not even bothering to give us the nature type Infront of them? that's just annoying as fuck. we won't know what type of jutsu it is during the fight at all.
Aedwards179 chapter 4 . 9/18/2022
ah it's gonna be one of those fanfics. where Naruto becomes a cold asshole.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2022
Trash.
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 4 . 8/24/2022
Can anyone recommend me some fics like 'Evil Eyes' by FiendLurcher.
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 3 . 8/24/2022
Hopefully, the Kyubbi isn't a girl
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 3 . 8/24/2022
I swear I remember watching a video about this fanfic on YouTube. Hopefully this fic is not a waste of time
Astramilitarum01 chapter 40 . 8/21/2022
The story is not bad but at the same time not really good. The characters and comparisons are not well tough out. This Naruto had even less character and backbone than the Original. And it's ok if you want to make Sakura a nicer charter than she is in the Manga or Anime but the comparison to Rin is pure crap and she has shown little to give her the attribute of holding the team together.

All in all it's a Mish mash of ideas that are poorly integrated.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 4 . 8/2/2022
This is actually one of the few times where I review like this...so first off, how can you compare sakura to Rin? They have nothing in common at all, Rin is a freaking medic nin that's actually useful and sakura is just fangirl that fawns over her crush even tho said crush isn't interested in her.

Also, how can you do that to Naruto's personality? I mean come on, first you introduced him as sunny and lively even tho he just hides the pain he feels...then after a freaking month he changed into a a kid that thinks standing on the backrow and wearing all black is cool? That is cringe as fuc, like bro, do you not know how to do character development?

Ugh... I've been patient with this fic, but it's just so cringy! It's like a kid that just got out of elementary school had written this just for kicks and giggles!
2,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »