Reviews for The Power to Heal and Destroy
A Nameless Ghost chapter 28 . 7/26
Did you really decide on a lame chakra mode for that build up?

... Okay, on a more constructive note... Please tell me you intend to give Naruto some kind of fox form. from what you wrote in the chapter, when actually tapped into the nine tails chakra, I had hoped he might've gain some kind of kitsune form instead of average nine tails chakra mode. seemingly you only added black markings, its the only difference from any other tailed beast, quite a let down. I can understand personal preference, but really... it was so dull sounding. hell, I honestly don't mind nine tails chakra mode (NTC mode for the rest of this review) but from how you had built it up when kurama became curious of how it would effect him, I had hoped it would've been something like an actual smaller variation of the a real fox. though I feel you'd likely have to explain that in the later chapters, it would still have been a interesting form. Though if you intend to keep it ike this, then please... PLEASE... have Naruto grow a set of tails... Yes, I know it is unlikely but hear me out.

We've seen how Naruto starts having pain rush through him at times, just like in this chapter, and we finally know why. if naruto's body is actually changing to accommodate the nine tails chakra, it would be hiliarous if he grew one or two tails in his sleep. it would bring about many hiliarous reactions from the charaters and even create chances for extra short story chapters in which he has to deal with them. PLEASE, I've been dying to find a Naruto fan fic that's thought of this idea.

I hope you please concider the idea, I look forward to more chapters... since I've already read all the available chapters to date already.
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 7/3
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/2
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 4 . 6/25
oooh kakashi fucked up.
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 1 . 6/19
i like kisame and itachi's comments. they always are amusing
How can he still be nice? Especially to Sasuke and Sakura?! I hate the whole team 7 and most of Konoha.
lalo80 chapter 4 . 6/4