Reviews for White Chocolates
Jane Austen Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Roy hates chocolate? *gasp* *shuns Roy*
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Oh good grief Roy! Ed should've made you eat those chocolates! Just like you made him drink milk!

Please post another oneshot about payback for the milk! I'll be SO happy if you do!
wff-writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
nope no more chocolates.. only roy's tounge..
Macmac chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow. There's something I've never read before.
ILUVBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Loved it! hmm... Does he really hate chocolates that much? Man. Never met anyone like that. xD. Anyway! Nice. :D
Arie Date chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
You Said that there was a lemon that goes with this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE a MILLION times PLEASE! Send it to ME! PLEASE! ( enough 'pleases' for you?) I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I LOVE YOU! Arie.
VadMustang chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
LOL...! that was so funny...! Roy you are my heroe..! Ed i will kill you...!i'm the only one that can kiss roy..!(yeah right..!dream-on it)Stupid inner voice..! Oh well...the story was very goog..! i love it..!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Ah, Roy would do something like that, wouldn't he? _
rawrrawr123rawr chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I love the way they interact. :D So...amazingly...cute. _ Short and sweet (no pun intended xD), Roy getting the best of Ed after Ed throws a fit but does what Roy wants him to anyways, kissing action...perfect. xP I should have tons more praise to bestow upon you, but my brain is dead and I really can't think of any new way to repeat the words "I" and "love," in that order.

-Kara
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
great! just one question... if ed is the one that doesnt like milk, why is it roy that doesnt like chocolate?
mr-uuki chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
hahaha XD aw how mean... but chocolate is good for you
Panic.and.Pride chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
eckk! that was SO good!
Fae Elric chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
CUTE! So cute. _

-Fae
TomTwins13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
lol funny! good story!
moonlitStarDestiny chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAH! That was really great! _ yeah yeah, no more chocolates...I need to do that one day...see I no like chocolate sometimes either! But I likey your oneshot thing-ys!

SPlee!