Reviews for The John and Monica Lyrics Chronicles
KoshkaKost chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
There was a moment when I wanted to yell at them: 'Stop talking and get to the point!'
I loved it, very sexy and hilarious.
When I read the title and then 3300 words my thoughts matched yours 'Hell yes'
Kaslyna chapter 23 . 7/4/2010
Love it. o3o
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Lovely chapter! So John like...keep up the great work!
nuritacobarrubias chapter 23 . 9/9/2007
What a great suprise! I liked the combination of erotism and humor LOL very nice. You invented a new genre: light-hearted smut ;)

Just one thing though, I like this playful side of them but I don't really think it's well placed. It doesn't fit with the first part of the fic (IMO), I mean, I can't see them not being together and suddenly, out of the blue, being so comfortable with each other sexually. But that's just my bitchy opinion ;)

Keep on updating your work! I'm hungry for more.
Kathmak chapter 23 . 9/3/2007
*Mops brow* Oh, my. That was simply delicious. Nice banter and so sexy! Loved it! More, please.
Whatsername007 chapter 21 . 4/6/2007
ha. That was funny. I just discovered this story and I love it. Keep the DRR coming!

~007~
Kathmak chapter 20 . 1/20/2007
Aww, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. It's about time for John! He deserves the happiness that only Monica can give him. Okay, so I may be pushing my luck, but I wanna see what happens when they go home. :-)
Kathmak chapter 19 . 12/27/2006
You're right-this was super angsty, but very well-written. At least John can admit to himself how he feels about Monica; that's a step in the right direction! Lovely work.

PS-I love the song, too. I've always thought it would make a perfect DRR song.
Kathmak chapter 18 . 12/22/2006
Great little piece from Monica's POV. I can totally imagine her having these thoughts. Thanks for faithfully posting your delightful DRR stuff!
Kathmak chapter 16 . 12/7/2006
Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about! I really liked this little fic. It totally supports my theory that John and Monica were definitely "together in the Biblical sense" before "The Truth," lol. Lovely job, keep 'em coming please!
Kathmak chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
Aww, this was pretty darn sweet. John's an old softie, isn't he?
Kathmak chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
Absolutely irresistible (you know, kinda like John Doggett himself, lol). It's so much fun to write John and Monica as a playful and sexual couple, isn't it? Lovely work.
Kathmak chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
Aww, very sweet. I really liked John and Monica's flirtatious banter! They're so cute when they flirt. :-)
MrsDoggett chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
This is great...keep going!
between the waves chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
I officially loved it. I hope you've got more of these coming.