Reviews for Tales of The Awkward
abdulrafay99 chapter 24 . 5/21
Come in dude! This story screams for a sequel!
CMCroley96 chapter 24 . 4/12
Goddamn, if this story didn't flare my anxiety up. Which is a compliment, btw. Loved the story, loved the awkwardness, and wrestling references? You, my friend, are just... too... SWEEEET!
Bobtrumpet chapter 22 . 3/1
Sometimes, I regret not having started reading the stories here earlier. But I don't know if I could have waited 11 YEARS to finish reading this wonderful story (even with the sports comments).
Bobtrumpet chapter 24 . 2/27
It's always nice to see an update to a story from S-Chrome! Even a dated one ...
Cloaked Glydr chapter 24 . 1/9
Nice epilogue
whitem chapter 24 . 1/7
I SO enjoyed this entire story from beginning to end... from quirky references to the breaking of the 4th and Possibly 5th Wall.

SO unique, SO good, and SO... well... SO! (if ya know what I mean)

Stay Frosty, and I hope to see another story from ya!
whitem chapter 23 . 1/7
One more to go, but had to say this... Best... Makeout... Scene... Ever! (I couldn't help but smile reading this)
CajunBear73 chapter 24 . 1/3
And the rollercoaster of love between Ron and Kim continues!

But with both of them learning how to mesh it together in the lives they are living...

Belated return, but relished, just the same!

CB73
Bookfisher chapter 24 . 1/3
Nice an epilogue, score
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
I love the chapter names... and the chapter itself, of course.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Poor Ron!
Bobtrumpet chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
This is at least my second tome through, and I can't believe I never reviewed it (though I made it a Favorite after the first read).
Needless to say, for me, it was a delight to read and reread. I always found something to recall and enjoy from prior readings, and something new that I didn't recall and can enjoy anew.
Bobtrumpet chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
Ah, they're getting closer ...
Bobtrumpet chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Why was Kim all dressed up when she answered the door? She wasn't going to the party until Ron asked her at the door. She idually doesn't get all dressed up for an evening at home.
OBTW, great story! (second time through)
Bookfisher chapter 23 . 5/28/2016
Such a cute story, so funny and such a glorious end.
If you want a straight somewhat in universe love story between Kim and Ron, you cant go wrong with this story, sure there is a TON of references to American socalled sports, but the rest makes up for it.

Also the writer finished this story, even after it seemed dead in the water, an inspiration for us all