Reviews for Tales of The Awkward
Cloaked Glydr chapter 11 . 6/27
btw Kim already had Ron chipped.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 9 . 6/27
I will like to say 2 things

(1) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR

(2) Did not see that plot twist at the end. Nice job
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Damn, you are an amazing writer!
Lionheart chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
*facepalm* My god Ron! If you ask a girl on a date then you're the one who makes the plans! *whips out Dating For Dummies and hands it to S-Chrome* This is a gift for Ron :D
Mumunga chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I can't get enough if this.
And I love that THIS. HAS. 23. CHAPTERS-BOOYAH!
Mumunga chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I am LOVIN THIS.
aleja1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
You are hilarious and I love all the detail you use.
aleja1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is awesome! You're a great writer!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
brilliant. my favourite bits were certainly poor Mrs Dr Possible trying to get through her husband's thick skull XD
Blade of Sparda chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
Great Story, I really enjoyed your humor, I hope you keep on writing.
JetWarrior chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
HOLY SHIT, S-CHROME. I seriously can't believe that this finally, FINALLY done!

I've been reading this story since it was posted, chapter by chapter, and all the other chapters in between. I've never been more happy to see a story end, because this one really deserved it. It's one of the funniest and most charming stories I've ever read here on , and that's saying something. It's also the story that got you on my Favorite Author's list (so damn long ago that won't tell me when I did it). There's way too much going for this story already, including your undeniable sense of humor and the extreme details put into a humor story. And it even has a bit of Ron/Tara, which happens to be my favorite coupling in Kim Possible. To finally see it finished after SIX YEARS must be a huge monkey off your back.

The question remains, though-what are you going to do now? This is bar-none your magnum opus so far, and now that you've finally finished it, will you keep writing? Actually, you kind of have to. I've never seen your type of humor or writing style anywhere else on this site, and so it'd be a breathe of fresh air to have you keep writing, sir. Especially for sections of I actually read.

Whether you will or won't, though, just know that this story remains even to this day one of my top 5 favorites in this fandom, and I'm both happy and sad to see it end once and for all. Thank you for taking the (massive amount of) time to write it-it was certainly well worth the wait!
CajunBear73 chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
Well they made it, hopefully it's not downhill from here, either.

CB73
CajunBear73 chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
Well, at least ya got back to it...saunters off, longingly looking towards Mardi Gras...

But Ron's distractions may make this evening even more memorable.

Then again, returning home to shotgun-daddy may top that.

CB73
Katsumara chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
Ha. I've read your stuff, buddy.. but this story of yours, this gem.. definitely your masterpiece, if you will. At least i enjoyed it *thoroughly*. Granted I didn't enjoy it as much as Ron adn Kim enjoyed themselves there at the end.. but whoo wee was it a fun read.

I loved your humor, and your little tidbits, including the sports nods. You share a mighty fine dislike for Boston sports, eh? Haha! Don't worry. I do too. Atlanta Braves/Auburn Tiger fan down here, so I don't like anything east-coast. :

Either way.. six years and some change. That's a long time. A couple of the long-running KP stories have wrapped up lately. Gonna definitely be sad to see them end.. but it was one hell of a ride, man. Thanks so much for continuing to come back to this one and finish it up! Loved it.
Slyrr chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
I might have complained about a long wait, but that would be kind of hypocritical. I had actually once considered writing a 'Kim comes on to Ron' type of story, but it might be a bit of a letdown after this tale. Cleverly phrased throughout, and enticing without being crude or overtly provocative.

Sorry to see it come to an end - one comes to almost rely on looking forward to another chapter. Hopefully you have yet more tales up your sleeve as clever as this one :)