Reviews for Tales of The Awkward
Bobtrumpet chapter 23 . 9/21
This is at least my second tome through, and I can't believe I never reviewed it (though I made it a Favorite after the first read).
Needless to say, for me, it was a delight to read and reread. I always found something to recall and enjoy from prior readings, and something new that I didn't recall and can enjoy anew.
Bobtrumpet chapter 5 . 9/12
Ah, they're getting closer ...
Bobtrumpet chapter 4 . 9/12
Why was Kim all dressed up when she answered the door? She wasn't going to the party until Ron asked her at the door. She idually doesn't get all dressed up for an evening at home.
OBTW, great story! (second time through)
Bookfisher chapter 23 . 5/28
Such a cute story, so funny and such a glorious end.
If you want a straight somewhat in universe love story between Kim and Ron, you cant go wrong with this story, sure there is a TON of references to American socalled sports, but the rest makes up for it.

Also the writer finished this story, even after it seemed dead in the water, an inspiration for us all
Bookfisher chapter 11 . 5/6
Years later and those observations about natural disasters (and Donald Trump) seems rather apt

good story so far
Aronim chapter 1 . 3/2
This was hysterical.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
btw Kim already had Ron chipped.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
I will like to say 2 things

(2) Did not see that plot twist at the end. Nice job
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Damn, you are an amazing writer!
Lionheart chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
*facepalm* My god Ron! If you ask a girl on a date then you're the one who makes the plans! *whips out Dating For Dummies and hands it to S-Chrome* This is a gift for Ron :D
Mumunga chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I can't get enough if this.
And I love that THIS. HAS. 23. CHAPTERS-BOOYAH!
Mumunga chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
aleja1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
You are hilarious and I love all the detail you use.
aleja1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is awesome! You're a great writer!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
brilliant. my favourite bits were certainly poor Mrs Dr Possible trying to get through her husband's thick skull XD