Reviews for Just the Cat's Meow
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
*rotfl* Oh, Jazz is so delightfully evil! I hadn't seen that coming.

What an awesome story! I think my favourite part was Sunstreaker harrassing the poor police officers.
KiaMianara chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I could put it in many many words, but I'll just keep it short:

I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. Great story, really. I'd lift my hat if I'd have one XD
Tiontah chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was really funny and had some great lines! I will have to work in "Primus on a Popsicle stick" as a daily curse since it's amazing and makes absolutely no sense.
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
jajajaja OMG that was hilarious! You are a genius! jajaja damn I love Jazz (dreamy look), wow he is so awesome! This is going straight to my favorites!

Great work!
Zefyria Nuva chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
*dramaticpoint* THE MASTERMIND WAS JAZZ!

...probably should've seen that one coming a mile away. Assuming I'm right. xD Once again, I've been getting weirded-out looks from the sheer amount of times I laughed out loud-go figure. xD This is brilliant stuff! I mean, once again I have to plead ignorance about most of the characters, but from what I know about G1, all the characters are pretty much spot-on, and that just makes this even better! Keep up the awesome work!
Flight of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Excellent job!

This is definately one of the most hilarious things I've ever read! It just made my entire day!
alabaster-demon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Why DOES he call Sides Paco?

I find it amusing that Prowl was at least somewhat aware of Jazz's involvement in the plot, while Prime was kept completely oblivious.

Great fic, this. The flawlessly-portrayed personalities just bounce off of each other in that perfect way that makes for quality humor.
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL I bet it was Jazz all along XD awesome story
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
And Soundwave, who just finished watching the entire thing through Laserbeak's spy camera, turned off the monitor and sighed.

"How do they keep winning?"
Emory Lee chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh, this is brilliant! You've got me grinning like a loon. I love that Jazz masterminded the whole thing and that Prowl knows it too! Really well written story, thanks for sharing it.
Figs chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
OH, HOLY CRAP.

That is the funniest slag ever. And their personalities were just great, I am never going to get enough of this little (or rather, huge) story. Brilliant piece of work.

Cheers,

Figs
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I thought I reviewed this.

Poor poor Sides and Sunny. They didn't do anything. . .:D But I bet I know someone who did. . .

Kay
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hugely enjoyable! Nice to see other gen 1 characters often overlooked.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Betcha a tank of premium gasoline Jazz is the mastermind.

XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Ah, Jazz, you sneaky devil, you. XD

But it was all for the good of the cause, right? lol
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »