Reviews for Just the Cat's Meow
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL I bet it was Jazz all along XD awesome story
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
And Soundwave, who just finished watching the entire thing through Laserbeak's spy camera, turned off the monitor and sighed.

"How do they keep winning?"
Emory Lee chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh, this is brilliant! You've got me grinning like a loon. I love that Jazz masterminded the whole thing and that Prowl knows it too! Really well written story, thanks for sharing it.
Figs chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
OH, HOLY CRAP.

That is the funniest slag ever. And their personalities were just great, I am never going to get enough of this little (or rather, huge) story. Brilliant piece of work.

Cheers,

Figs
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I thought I reviewed this.

Poor poor Sides and Sunny. They didn't do anything. . .:D But I bet I know someone who did. . .

Kay
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hugely enjoyable! Nice to see other gen 1 characters often overlooked.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Betcha a tank of premium gasoline Jazz is the mastermind.

XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Ah, Jazz, you sneaky devil, you. XD

But it was all for the good of the cause, right? lol
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Nice that one of Prime's biggest peeves was for wasting his time.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
-speaks through sniggering fit- Oh. My. God. Sideswipe isn't the only one laughing themselves sick!

I think the police report was my favorite part.

ALL PROPS TO JAZZ! -hails the master-
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
It was Jazz wasn't it? This had me laughing all over! *gives a cookie*
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Jazz! That little, evil, sneaky mastermind. I love him! I love how Jazz keeps smiling and being optimistic about all the chaos and trouble going around. The traffic jam was simply brilliant! Gotta love Optimus' lectures. I couldn't stop laughing about Blades being stuck on the tower. Interesting how the twins and the Aerialbots didn't rat on Jazz. I guess his plan did work. Perhaps Prowl found out who was behind it all?
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Haha! I loved this it's so funny :D Specially with Jazz being the saboteur I do wonder though why Paco? Still Love it, very original!
ToaVeka chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ah so excellent Of COURSE Jazz did it I'd bet he's done some naugthy things when no one's looking But It sounds like Prowl may have figured it out. good job
Commodore Modesty chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
this has got to be one of my favourite pieces of transformers fiction out there, mainly because its funny without trying to spoof the series in any way. The twist at the end is a perfect ending to a really good story.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »