Reviews for Just the Cat's Meow
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
*is still laughing*

Jazz is brilient and so are you.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Being a resident of Portland I get such a kick out of this one! We do have the KOIN center with its TV tower perfect for stranding Blades on, and our traffic jams are famous. and I really loved how Jazz was behind it the whole time )
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
i cant stop giggling! you mastermind you! jazz rigged the whole thing up? genius!

fuzzy dice! im just gonna go and giggle insanely to myself in a corner now... heeheeheeheeHE!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
this was excellent. I loved it.
Psycho chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Funny to the point of falling off my bed. I've read all of your fics you put up on lambotricks and this is my fav. In fact I think you're my fav TF fanfic writer style and content wise.

Somehow it has a very 'domestic' feel to it, to me anyway. Can't help but feel that the Autobots are literally a family (comprising predominatly delinquent brothers) with Prime as the father figure and Prowl and the officers as the elder brothers that need to watch out for the younger ones.

Scene with Blades on the tower, priceless. And the twins inevitably get sucked into it as well. Excellent. And that lovely drive over to Blades reminds me of long car rides with the family. Kids bickering, older siblings irritated and dad pissed off as Hell shouting for order.

Please keep them coming!
Sethra Ri-Senzo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

I can just see Jazz snickering in the corner as all of this going on. It makes me snicker a bit just thinking about it. :P
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Jazz, you sneaky little bastard. They know Jazz did it but can't actually pin anything on him. I always did respect Jazz's thoroughness.
akisawana chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
::FLAILS WILDLY:: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE OUT THE WAZOO! I LOVE YOUR TWINS, I LOVE YOUR PRIME (AND I HATE PRIME), I LOVE YOUR JAZZ AND YOUR AEIRALBOTS AND YOUR HOTSPOT (WHATEVER THE SLAG A HOTSPOT IS) AND YOUR PROWL AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE MISSED. I LOVE YOU IN A WAY ONLY CAPS-LOCK CAN EXPRESS. I LOVE YOUR TIMING AND YOUR DESCRIPTIONS. I LOVE YOUR STORY AND YOUR STYLE.
Dreamer Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Jazz was the mastermind wasn't he? lol
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA!

I love Jazz! I suspected he had a hand in all this all along.

I dunno what was funnier, though - their predicament, or the fact that everyone in Portland took it in stride. :)
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This. Was. Awesome. I love it when they swear at each other...though Sunny's choice remarks about the police bordered on the malicious...granted he was behind bars but gyah! However I think Prowl and Co. are well on their way to teaching his smart mouth some manners...

...and Jazz...evil, evil Jazz...XD
MoldyMangoes chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I ended up reading this one on your lambo site. .

I'm at work right now. I work in an office as a gopher for high-maintenance attorneys who get a vague kick out of making me run around and getting the things they find mundane, finished. How mature do you think it makes me look when I'm reading Transfics on my breaks and laughing my ass off?

And I swear to god, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker reminded me of me and my sister. Not JUST because we're twins, but because she'll talk her mouth off and I'll be right next to her howling and giggling until my throat's sore from choking on my own spit.

You are now my favorite fanfiction author. Ever. My sides hurt.
the arbitress chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Heh, silver lining. Jazz, the ever-looking-for-fun, 'benevolent saboteur.'
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
very good story but who was the mastermind?
Aragem chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This fic had me laughing throughout the whole thing. I loved it when Jazz read the police report, Sunstreaker's exchange with Jenkins, and despite all the trouble the twins are in, it doesn't faze them from getting into even more trouble.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »