Reviews for Just the Cat's Meow
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Jazz! That little, evil, sneaky mastermind. I love him! I love how Jazz keeps smiling and being optimistic about all the chaos and trouble going around. The traffic jam was simply brilliant! Gotta love Optimus' lectures. I couldn't stop laughing about Blades being stuck on the tower. Interesting how the twins and the Aerialbots didn't rat on Jazz. I guess his plan did work. Perhaps Prowl found out who was behind it all?
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Haha! I loved this it's so funny :D Specially with Jazz being the saboteur I do wonder though why Paco? Still Love it, very original!
ToaVeka chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ah so excellent Of COURSE Jazz did it I'd bet he's done some naugthy things when no one's looking But It sounds like Prowl may have figured it out. good job
Commodore Modesty chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
this has got to be one of my favourite pieces of transformers fiction out there, mainly because its funny without trying to spoof the series in any way. The twist at the end is a perfect ending to a really good story.
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
*is still laughing*

Jazz is brilient and so are you.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Being a resident of Portland I get such a kick out of this one! We do have the KOIN center with its TV tower perfect for stranding Blades on, and our traffic jams are famous. and I really loved how Jazz was behind it the whole time )
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
i cant stop giggling! you mastermind you! jazz rigged the whole thing up? genius!

fuzzy dice! im just gonna go and giggle insanely to myself in a corner now... heeheeheeheeHE!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
this was excellent. I loved it.
Psycho chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Funny to the point of falling off my bed. I've read all of your fics you put up on lambotricks and this is my fav. In fact I think you're my fav TF fanfic writer style and content wise.

Somehow it has a very 'domestic' feel to it, to me anyway. Can't help but feel that the Autobots are literally a family (comprising predominatly delinquent brothers) with Prime as the father figure and Prowl and the officers as the elder brothers that need to watch out for the younger ones.

Scene with Blades on the tower, priceless. And the twins inevitably get sucked into it as well. Excellent. And that lovely drive over to Blades reminds me of long car rides with the family. Kids bickering, older siblings irritated and dad pissed off as Hell shouting for order.

Please keep them coming!
Sethra Ri-Senzo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

I can just see Jazz snickering in the corner as all of this going on. It makes me snicker a bit just thinking about it. :P
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Jazz, you sneaky little bastard. They know Jazz did it but can't actually pin anything on him. I always did respect Jazz's thoroughness.
akisawana chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
::FLAILS WILDLY:: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE OUT THE WAZOO! I LOVE YOUR TWINS, I LOVE YOUR PRIME (AND I HATE PRIME), I LOVE YOUR JAZZ AND YOUR AEIRALBOTS AND YOUR HOTSPOT (WHATEVER THE SLAG A HOTSPOT IS) AND YOUR PROWL AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE MISSED. I LOVE YOU IN A WAY ONLY CAPS-LOCK CAN EXPRESS. I LOVE YOUR TIMING AND YOUR DESCRIPTIONS. I LOVE YOUR STORY AND YOUR STYLE.
Dreamer Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Jazz was the mastermind wasn't he? lol
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA!

I love Jazz! I suspected he had a hand in all this all along.

I dunno what was funnier, though - their predicament, or the fact that everyone in Portland took it in stride. :)
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This. Was. Awesome. I love it when they swear at each other...though Sunny's choice remarks about the police bordered on the malicious...granted he was behind bars but gyah! However I think Prowl and Co. are well on their way to teaching his smart mouth some manners...

...and Jazz...evil, evil Jazz...XD