Reviews for Just the Cat's Meow
MoldyMangoes chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I ended up reading this one on your lambo site. ~ .

I'm at work right now. I work in an office as a gopher for high-maintenance attorneys who get a vague kick out of making me run around and getting the things they find mundane, finished. How mature do you think it makes me look when I'm reading Transfics on my breaks and laughing my ass off?

And I swear to god, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker reminded me of me and my sister. Not JUST because we're twins, but because she'll talk her mouth off and I'll be right next to her howling and giggling until my throat's sore from choking on my own spit.

You are now my favorite fanfiction author. Ever. My sides hurt.
the arbitress chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Heh, silver lining. Jazz, the ever-looking-for-fun, 'benevolent saboteur.'
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
very good story but who was the mastermind?
Aragem chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This fic had me laughing throughout the whole thing. I loved it when Jazz read the police report, Sunstreaker's exchange with Jenkins, and despite all the trouble the twins are in, it doesn't faze them from getting into even more trouble.
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I really, really, really love this one, simply because of that friendly, well broken in banter, especially between Jazz and Prowl at the begining and end. You can really tell that they've known each other for untold ages and the depth of their friendship, something well past simple comradery.
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
hee.. i just have to read it again and again.. .
DeltaSilver88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I was cracking up throughout the whole story. Blades hollering about getting rained on and you can hear him from a mile away... cursing like hell... Sunstreaker throwing the fire hydrant... and Hot Spot asking about the hippopotamus (that was just cute)... then the rotary assembly falling on Blades.. and Hot Spot roaring at him and making the twins stand up...

And my favorite line of them all is Prowl's last one. Yeah. And I, too, am kinda interested in why Ratchet's calling Sideswipe 'paco'... that's just a bit weird.
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
so Jazz masterminded it? heh,heh. that was a suprise ending. But cool :-) And he was there snickering throughout the whole thing, too. heh heh. Good job. I liked it!
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
LolXinfinity! That was awsome! I couldn't stop laughing- especially at the fact that JAZZ set the whole thing up- he just had to find a way to amuse himself didn't he? Great job!

-MajesticBurn
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
This one always left me in a fit of giggles.

What's next? Blue 42? Please?

:dragon attempts to give puppy dog eyes:
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5