Reviews for Seeing
TinkerTodo chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
coolio!

can't wait til Fortuneteller!
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I really like this series, it's interesting, just enough fluff, but not too much for it to be cheesy and fake. Keep going, it's really good!
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
What about King Bumi? Or the Cabbage Man? Certainly they whould have something to say.
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Good, probably my favorite out of this entire Watching series. What's the sequel going to be about?
Len chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
XD

You rock, once again. You know what I'm getting from this series? One of those everyone-knows-except-you things. I mean, if ZUKO gets a oneshot, it's official. But that just makes it all the cooler. Carry on, maestro, carry on!

~Len
CleverCover chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Yep, that was a nice Kaang.
Akita-chan22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
cute, and sweet, you portrayed Katara very much IC.

Akitachan
helium lost chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I like the way you described Toph's version of 'seeing' here :) And although I don't support Kataang-at least, not beyond a mentor/student or mother/son relationship-I still found this cute. And yeah, Toph is a bit out-of-character here-but then again, she can't be hotheaded all the time. :P

- hl
J-dogg chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was cool. Letting Toph see in that way was a good idea.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
AH...the cuteness it burns...oh well i still luved the story...
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Cuteness. Wow. So many POVs...
daydream11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
D That was great and made me smile, as these stories of yours always do. I like how Toph was able to see in black and white and how you described everything.