Reviews for Thinking of You
T chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I don't know if you'll see this at all but I feel it would be a huge disgrace to read this wonderful story without giving praise to the author. Getting to read an extremely well written story is great, the fact that it is about the rare pairing of Tenchi and Washu is just an extra bonus. I'm not very good at reviewing stories so I'm just going to simply say that this is a wonderful read and I thank you for taking your time to write and share this wonderful story.
ladygoddess8 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I don't know if you will get this message but I really enjoyed your story. It felt right.
Xaverus chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I've read A lot of Tenchi FanFiction's, Probably a little too many, after watching the series many many years ago, the whole pick about not choosing really left a hole for me, It was always rewarding to just imagine who he'd pick how he would do it or maybe just talk in-depth about his feelings about the entire situation he was in, When i was younger I had thought Ayeki would have been a good choice, i switched from her to Ryoko, which pretty much stuck it for me, I never really thought of Washu that much, in the sense of romantic feelings towards Tenchi, and maybe it was because as a young kid i really never noticed just how Interestingly heart-warming, kind, Intelligent washu is, Though Ryoko/Tenchi Is what i still like the most, I have this feeling that maybe Washu would be the best choice in the end.

I have to thank you for this, Well planned and thought-out, You explained Washu down to the T, which makes me a little sad that the series didn't really take advantage of, none of them did, not as well as you did, and though i disagree a little with how you portrayed Ryoko, I'de have to agree that she's a tad bit childish.

Tenchi Fanfics, Not many have made me read completely,I was so into it that i could not tear my head away from the monitor unless i had finished ( except to go to the bathroom, heh )

Though i wish you could continue it, maybe Ryoko's or Areka's POV on the whole situation and their feelings, I know that doing so might hurt what this story was about, Though i know it won't continue I think i will add you and check from time to time, Just to see what else you come up with, It may not be about Tenchi Muyo but you know what? A talented writer can hook anyone, and you sir, Hook, Line, and Sinker.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Touching. Maybe perfect
Buckeroo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Sir, you have shamed me. Not in admitting the fact that I got a little misty-eyed toward the end of this, but more the simple fact that I have wavered in my devotion to Washuu-chan these past several years. Also that said devotion was so myopic.

I still think Mihoshi would be Tenchi's best option, though.
Fuen Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This story was exelent. It was full of deatale and emotion that had me pressing on for more. Your diction was also incredible. Using each word to it's full effect! Wunibar! You have a real tallent for writing and I am eager to read more of your work.
Dan50 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw that was touching. :D Please continue. I want to see the girl's responses to his choice.
ZeroSinRaid chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very well writen and thought out story. The way you described the interactions of the characters and expressions was to the point were i could almost picture it, as if i was watching it through a blurred lense. i really wish that you would write a fallow up to this story but for some reason i feel it might harm the orignal concept of the story, though i could be wrong. very nice 5 out of 5.
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Nice, i second all other reviews posted here. I would go on a long triad of praise, but,everyone else here has stolen the words out of my proverbial mouth.

Great Job, great plot, and terrificly written, you have yourself a job that you can be proud of, to bad that the Tenchi Muyo fanbase isn't larger so that more people can do your story justice.

By the way, how long did it take to write, anything less than 6 months and i will be extremely jealous
Suki chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is one of the most intelligable Tenchi Muyo! fics I've ever read, and for that, I thank you.

It is a bit wordy, but the characterization and dialogue are so great that I kept plowing through, and I'm very pleased to say that I was not the least bit disappointed. I'm glad you've chosen to examine the obvious though often over-looked state of limbo that Tenchi and the girls constantly dwell in. Put simply, as nice as everything is, he's got to move on. He can't be a forty-something still living in a house with five (or six) alien woman and unmarried.

I also like Washu, especially in the OAVs, she is an inegmatic and fun character. Your characterization of her was head on! She really does have the capability of telling someone point-blank that she's in love with him and continue to be open and casual. It's part of what I love about her. And frankly, she's the most mature of all the girls - in action, not just actual age - not including Sasami, who, at least during our time line, is still to young to be a potential love interest for Tenchi.

The dialogue between her and Ryoko is heartbreaking but, again, masterfully accurate. I could pick out lines and references straight from the series.

I'm really glad you chose to show Tenchi reacting to Washu. I never really thought of it seriously before, but she is the one who seems to be outside of the competition for Tenchi-as-trophy, and I can see how Tenchi would really appreciate that.

Well done. You might have inspired me to write my own story.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is very, very good.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow. All I could say is this was a great fic.
Tezza1502 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was beautiful! I honestly can not find any other way to describe this story. Please return to this at some time, one way or the other. It's crying out for further exploration. T
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Masterfully done. Truly a unique piece of art.
banana chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I wish I can give you a intellectual critique but at the moment I can't because I am stunned by your story. Washu is an frightfully underused character which is a shame because aside from Ryoko she's the most interesting Tenchi character there is.

I thought it was a little too wordy and descriptive at the beginning but about a quarter of the way through the language gelled and it was became beautiful.

Washu characterization was amazing, as was Tenchi and Ryokos. You got Ryoko childish nature down pat. You even managed to spark some life into Ayeka which is hard in my opinion.

This was a really good story, I wish there were more Tenchi stories like it out there!