Reviews for Lucky Numbers
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
all I can say is that Keitaro is an idiot, he should have taken Kitsune. All the signs were their. good story though
peregrine829 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow...I mean, that's...Wow...

At first I thought this would be just another Kei/Kit fling fic. Boy did you prove me wrong. It was incredibly deep and thoughtful. I definitely enjoyed reading your unique perspective of Kitsune.
NoshMono chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow, that's pretty deep and philosophical. How did you come up with such a gem?
Dannyboy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow! Beautiful story! Very beautiful, indeed! You really get to the bottom of Kitsune, which many authors don't. Deep down, Kitsune really has some deep thoughts, and you really take them to the surface here. (I have to cut down on my use of "really".) You seem to know a lot of fine words, but seeing English isn't my natural language, I don't get all the adjectives, and I believe some people with English as their natural language don't, either. This isn't exactly a minus, but think about it next time you write a story. You might lose some readers with too many fine words. Just a piece of advice.
Gigerfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow. That was really beautifle.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nice stuff.

Error check:

A delightful smile whisked across her face as she found a nearly full bottle resting alongside the chest, along with half a dozen saucers.

I think you mean a "delighted" smile, though I'm sure Kitsune's smile is delightful as well. :)

Seductive incarnate.

I think you mean "Seduction Incarnate".

Slowly, almost regrettably, he nodded.

"regretfully"

But she had long since felt so welcomed.

I don’t understand this sentence.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Good work, soldier.

A very deep story. Beautiful description of Kitsune's personality.

Very good job, marine.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Nysk chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Interesting start... I hope to see where this goes.
The Cactus chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wonderful story!

But you might need to watch your language. You tend to use a lot of "big" words, and this is ok when the word is suitable in the context in which it is used.

However, some words you used were out of context and seemed to break up the otherwise really deep story.

Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Nice, You re-did much better this time. No errors, maybe this bout around you will make a sequel? Kick ass and take some tail,

Ruto Kuntai
RedPBass chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow, I really liked that, good job.

I'll have to put this one on my list.
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was Damn Good Plug-sama!

How you pump out thee oneshot masterpieces boggles the mind!

Just great, made my day!

dennisud