Reviews for Far From Over
badkidoh chapter 23 . 2/23
yet another great chapter so I'm looking forward to your next update.
badkidoh chapter 22 . 2/6
Another good chapter.
badkidoh chapter 21 . 1/20
Another great chapter.
badkidoh chapter 20 . 1/5
yet another great chapter.
badkidoh chapter 19 . 1/5
another great chapter.
badkidoh chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Another great chapter.
badkidoh chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
yet another great chapter.
badkidoh chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Another great chapter so I'm looking forward to your next update.
badkidoh chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter 14 again.
Miyavilurver chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
oooh this is an amazing story. i absolutely love how you write this! it fits so well with the series and the way you narrate is just perfect! love how things are developing with both couples, although i wish maeby would get over michael soon (though its understandable she has parental issues). hopefully she figures out just how much her disprovable of michael hurts george-michael.

im also happy that michael is standing up against his father finally. i also find it very in character how michael gave in to his son like he gives in to all his family members in the end. it's really very like him. although the fact that it's his son must've made him cave in faster than usual.. poor michael.

i seriously love how you are handling everyone characters. i hope to see michael eventually step in with gob and make him treat steve better. i feel so bad for that kid lol.

also, as much as i absolutely love how you are focusing on the couples, i'd like to see a little more of how lindsay is doing.

but overall, this is just incredible the pace of the story, the narration (i can seriously hear the narrator's voice talking over this at times. its amazing). and you have seriously amazing dialogue going on with everyone as well. its just like watching a new season of arrested development. i hope that one of these days you consider updating this because it's one of the best arrested development stories out there.
Darklight Eternal chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Your writing makes me feel like watching the upcoming movie. It's a very good plot with enjoyable bluthcest, characters from all the seasons and highly accurate story elements. Like all the readers I wish you continue your work and update this year. Good luck talented writer and thank you for this wonderful and fine piece of art...
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
I LOVE this story! Do you plan on continuing it?
Amsterdam chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
I stayed up all night to finish reading this, it was the most addictive thing I have ever read. I really hope you haven't given up on this story, I don't know what I'll do with my self. This is definitely my favourite Arrested Development fic I've read, and I'm excited to read your other work. Thank you for writing this and I hope you continue with it!
sunshine7 chapter 14 . 1/17/2009
I must say I am really really enjoying this fic, and half way through I wanted to try and pace myself so I wouldn't finish it so quickly but I couldn't control myself ;)

I really like the Gob/michael storyline, they're the best pairing in arrested I think and you write them both so well. I hope we get to see some more...ah "interaction" between the two of them, if you get me *wink* Im glad Micheal's finally giving into Gob! I hope to see more updated soon!
OB chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
wow this is really good i wonder what will happen next nice writing