Reviews for Ramifications
SailorMoonFan chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
KUDOS,KUDOS,KUDOS
Everything about it was utterly perfect and heart-warming.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
i love this
EiswolfZero chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
This was super cute and quite the journey!
I enjoyed it very much!
dolphinsred chapter 18 . 7/5/2017
Great job on the story keep on good work
Zophanie chapter 18 . 6/15/2017
What an incredible ride! You are amazing!
Sunshine satin chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
loved this story... Its beautiful... 3
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 9 . 5/4/2016
WHAT THE FUCK!? THEY CAN'T ALL ACCUSE HER OF ANYTHING! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG! AND WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO BLAME HER FOR THE WHOLE THING! RAYE WAS WAY WRONG TOO! THEY ARE ALL WRONG FOR THAT!
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
I absolutely love,love, love this story!
Serenity312 chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Amazing. I loved it! Perfect in every way :)
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
I really enjoyed reading this project/story! Once I started I simply couldn't stop, I hope that you will write more on Usagi-chan and Mamoru-kun!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Man I seriously hope only good things come because I have been waiting way to long for some well deserved smut! This story was really interesting and I really enjoyed the plot and how realistic everything was. You did a great job and this is definitely a story I will never forget.
vamplover2011 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Aw, I hate awkward moments between Serena and Darien. I hope this gets sorted out sooner rather than later. Aww the girls went to see if Serena is ok. :) I love that Darien told the girls that Serena belongs with him and she's staying with him. Raye arguing with Serena because of Darien, making Serena defend why she's staying with him is great.

Seeing Serena being seductive towards Darien is amazing, especially since I haven't found a story where this occurs. WOW This is one super steamy make-out session these two are having! So HOT! I like that he did the noble thing, and stopped Serena from maybe regretting the moment. I hate that he left her to cry alone on his couch though. :( Awesome chapter.
vamplover2011 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Aww Serena made him breakfast, that is too cute! I like her reaction when she saw Darien come out of his room shirtless. Oh no! This Jim guy is a really creepy stalker. I love how he's comforting Serena and telling her it isn't her fault.

Ahhhh. .. I love that they are going to spend time at the beach. Both of them are so cute when they argue. I love his reaction when he sees Serena in a bikini. I also love that he is becoming affected by Serena and that he's slowly falling for her :) Serena and Darien playing around with each other is simply adorable. O.M.G! *squeals* They kissed! I love that they kissed and are thinking about what just happened between them, I don't like that they both think that the other didn't enjoy the kiss. I hope they sort this out immediately! Wonderful chapter!
vamplover2011 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Aww Darien went to check on Serena since she was having nightmares. I love the slow build up that you are creating with these two. Lol Darien telling the pizza delivery boy that Serena wasn't interested in him was great. I like their playful banter and that throughout the horror movie they were watching together, Serena kept getting near Darien because she was scared. I like the foreplay reference they had going on, it was cute. I love when Darien told her he will protect her. I also love when Serena told him the reason why she ran to him in the arcade, it was a prefect ending to the chapter. :)
vamplover2011 chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Aw Darien stayed with Serena the entire time! ;) I absolutely love that Darien told Serena's parents that she can stay with him until they get back. I like how her dad made it clear to him that he wasn't suppose to let anything bad happen to her. Lol I like when he said he would compensate Darien since Serena eats a lot of food. ;)

I'm kind of happy that Keiko left, she was becoming a brat and needy. I love how worry Darien is about Serena. Darien asking her to stay because he wants her to is so prefect. Lol I like that while he was trying to describe his relationship with Keiko to Serena it would just come out wrong, making for awkward moments. Amazing chapter!