Reviews for Ramifications
SailorKMoonie chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
*puts hand to beating heart* that was soo intense. Very well written. and YAY! they together again! Loving it, can't wait for the next chapter. no pressure thou. _
Serenity-hime chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
This chapter was...beautiful. You writing is as superb as ever...well really I thought this was the best-written chapter so far. It's been so long that I had forgotten I was waiting desperately for another chapter, but oh I'm so glad you updated. This was phenomenal! I can't wait to see the next chapter - it's going to be a wonderful one I just know it. I understand your life being busy - I definitely understand as I'm going through a period like that myself. All I can say is that I wish the best for you, and I certainly hope to see another chapter soon :)

As far as a sequel goes...I do think it would be lovely, but I'm a little sad that it's going to take on religious tones. This is such a beautiful story...ah but to each their own, and if you feel that's how the story goes, then that's how it goes and I can't fault you for that. In any case, you're a wonderful writer, and I hope to see more soon!

Serenity-hime
shana elmsford chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
100%

love it.

ps. chapter 17 please?
serenity11287 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
please send inthe next chapter soon
LilMissManda chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
Well, I'm glad you came back to this story- I missed it like crazy! But this was definently not one of your better chapters. I'm not complaining, I understand you haven't been into it for awhile so I can't wait to see what happens next ]
AngelONight chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
aw YAY! woot! mamoru is so awesome!

same w/ usa! they're both so amazing!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
wow no i don't want darien and serena to break up

raye is being a bitch

poor serena please update
bakagirl123 chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
update soon please
sailormoon0630 chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
I really like ur story.
APRIL26 chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
hey this is getting good. update soon. I wanna know if they find her soon and what happens next.
Breezy24 chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
Update please! Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter
The Unforgotten Angel chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
Thank you wonderful fan fic. IT is great!
mermaidharmony chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
please update soon please this is getting really good!
vegetasprincess1 chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
this is a good story. i hope u will update it soon
wiccariangoddessofthemoon chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
u I absolutely love this story put another chapter up please
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »