Reviews for Ramifications
moonlover46 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
i love this story. it's well written, i can't wait to read more.
lissa10590 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
omg im so happy that u finally updated and i definitely was not disappointed! i loved this chapter it was so well written and i hope u please update soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
wow awesome
Serena530 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
That was so great and completely worth the wait! I loved it. I could so picture Darien driving like a maniac to find Serena, and I am so glad that he found her. I love the thoughts you had them thinking. It was very believable and intense. Oh and the part about the road being the same place where his parents died. Now that was something. That would have been very crul of fate if she had died. I don't think Darien would have survived it. But seriously this was really good. I can so see them in their own hospital beds next to eachother. To wake up and find eachother there would be so cool and romantic. But then stories can be mean and they'll probably each get their own roam if the story shows them at the hospital at all. But this is your story and you can do whatever you want with it. I so can't wait for the next chapter. I will be waiting just like last time. Please update soon.)
raye85 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
wow i am glad that he got to her before she decided to give up completly. cant wait to see what happens and of course love the ending. also the detail it seems really realistic.
bakagirl123 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
update soon please
SailorKMoonie chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
*puts hand to beating heart* that was soo intense. Very well written. and YAY! they together again! Loving it, can't wait for the next chapter. no pressure thou. _
Serenity-hime chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
This chapter was...beautiful. You writing is as superb as ever...well really I thought this was the best-written chapter so far. It's been so long that I had forgotten I was waiting desperately for another chapter, but oh I'm so glad you updated. This was phenomenal! I can't wait to see the next chapter - it's going to be a wonderful one I just know it. I understand your life being busy - I definitely understand as I'm going through a period like that myself. All I can say is that I wish the best for you, and I certainly hope to see another chapter soon :)

As far as a sequel goes...I do think it would be lovely, but I'm a little sad that it's going to take on religious tones. This is such a beautiful story...ah but to each their own, and if you feel that's how the story goes, then that's how it goes and I can't fault you for that. In any case, you're a wonderful writer, and I hope to see more soon!

Serenity-hime
shana elmsford chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
100%

love it.

ps. chapter 17 please?
serenity11287 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
please send inthe next chapter soon
LilMissManda chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
Well, I'm glad you came back to this story- I missed it like crazy! But this was definently not one of your better chapters. I'm not complaining, I understand you haven't been into it for awhile so I can't wait to see what happens next ]
AngelONight chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
aw YAY! woot! mamoru is so awesome!

same w/ usa! they're both so amazing!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
wow no i don't want darien and serena to break up

raye is being a bitch