Reviews for Ramifications
vamplover2011 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Oh no the creepy old man is back. The creepy man attacking Serena was a little difficult for me to read because of the subject matter. I don't usually read stories of attack, that being said everything was well written.

I am so glad that Serena got away from the creep and that Darien was at the arcade to be there for her. I love the way he cared for Serena. YES! I freaking love that Darien went after the guy and attacked him. Darien and Serena riding in the ambulance together with him trying to make her feel better is a great way to end the chapter. ;)
vamplover2011 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Whoa there was a serious time jump in this chapter lol. ;)

Now this creepy old man is giving me the chills. He's a crazy stalker. I'm glad Serena was able to escape him and get inside the arcade. I love that she went straight to Darien and sat next to him. I also love how protective he feels of Serena and that he wanted to go after the old man. Darien grabbing Serena and pulled her into his lap is so wonderful. I absolutely love the beautiful interactions between Serena and Darien. Darien wanting to protect her from the creep along and comforting her is simply beautiful. ;)

I'm curious to see how the old man knows her name.
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I like that Serena is older and that her hairstyle change making her more mature in this story. Oh no that creepy man has been following Serena. This is not good.

I LOVE the banter between Serena and Darien. You write both of them wonderfully. I like that Darien became speechless for a moment because of how beautiful Serena looks. His description of her is great. Haha Serena won the Verbal Kung-fu. :) I'm not liking this creepy old man one bit . Other than that I think this is am amazing starting to this wonderful story. :)
Chrisie chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Wow such a good story! I stayed up all night just to finish it :) I have been a major Sailor Moon fan since childhood and now having a little girl of my own who loves Sailor Moon I couldn't help but relive my childhood obsession and read me some fanfics as she went to bed watching a collection of SM episodes. I don't know if you will ever read this, being from so long ago you wrote this, but thank you for writing this and bringing some magic back to their love story for me :)

28 yr old die hard fan!
Yvonnerenee chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
I loved this. I was so scared for her at first! And omg her father is so infuriating! And I was so engrossed and in-tune with the emotions (mostly because I'm too empathetic for my own good) because you're such a good writer. So thanks for writing this, and finishing it.(: I really enjoyed the story.
Serenity I. Shields chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
This was a lovely story. So glad I stumbled upon it!
lumin ab intra chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
That was an AMAZING story!
You are a fantastic writer. Don't ever stop writing )
Mzmiami chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
this is a great story i laughed cried ugh really got into it
mamo-usa chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Omg! I love it! Great story...
Senshi'sBard chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
Awesome story. A great read, even at 3 am xD
Flower of the desert553 chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
So beautiful! A job well done. :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Good chapter.
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I've really enjoyed this story so far, but I thought I should give you a heads up about your bail for Kobe: 25,000 yen is not a lot of money. According to recent exchange rates it's actually just under $300, which is definitely WAY too low for a repeat offender.

Just an friendly FYI!