Reviews for Ramifications
Aldi82 chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Wow

amazing I loved it
sami1010220 chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
...*soo* that was beautiful! i absolutely loved your fic. your writing style was great, descriptive but not too wordy. the pace you set was perfect, and the story line was captivating. i wish it wasn't over! i can't wait to read more from you. wonderful job
FuturePrincess chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Yep, parents always putting the damper on love.
FuturePrincess chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
That was a way over dramatic reaction by the girls. Raye I can understand more because she was heated by the moment, but the girls should've been more neutral..
FuturePrincess chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
That was so sweet of him! 3 it!
FuturePrincess chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
The thing I love about the Darien/Serena relationship is how many misunderstandings they have between each other. If only they talked more lol. Nice chapter!
FuturePrincess chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
This is really sweet. I like their relationship a lot. You're portraying it really well. Nicely done!
MoonPrincess568 chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
aww the ending really made me smile. great story and written beautifully. i couldn't get enough of it! i stayed up all night reading this story. i can't wait to see what's in store in the sequel. once again, good job!
MoonPrincess568 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
this is such a tragic, romantic story. i totally love this :)
MoonPrincess568 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
the scary movie scene was adorable. :)
MoonPrincess568 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
so i decided to read this fanfic. it sounds pretty interesting so far! gosh, that guy is soo creeepy! i'd be terrified if i found out someone is stalking me XD can't wait to read the rest of the story
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
nice story and i am very proud of Serena to kick both the bad guys their ass.

;-)
MoonPrincessNece chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
omg i loved this story. i cant even put into words what i thought while reading this. i felt so bad for serena everytime those assholes put their hands on her. i felt so bad when rei found out htey were together and ended their friendship. i wanted to wring dariens neck when he told serena that they should only be friends. i still wanna smack her father for being a hypocrite. but then again i know how that is, my father is the same way, lol. im just so happy that things had started to work out and look very good for the future at the end. this is a tuely awesome story and i want to thak you for writing and posting this on here for us all to read and enjoy. i will definately be looking up the sequel you mentioned for this _
dekita chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
It's shaping out to be really good right now
dekita chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
This really is developing fast.I understand she would want to move on and not linger on that attack, but it's just weird... and Darien too. Crushing over a girl who just got physically attacked. If you had emphaszed that moveso before this, I think the story would've been more convincing.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »