Reviews for Ramifications
LivingVampire chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Oh my goodness this was amazing!
Death and Rebirth chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
sweet sonia chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
Wow loved the story... Darien is sooo sweet in this and love serena. :-) xx
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
Beautiful haha you should change the rating to T it was bad enough to be an M
slightlyxjaded chapter 18 . 9/21/2010
I loved this story! I cannot point out a specific thing that made me make it one of my favorite stories because it was amazing in general! In my opinion, a story is good (even if for no particular reason) if you cannot stop reading it...this is one of those stories. Thanks so much and I look forward to reading more of your works!
Aldi82 chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Wow

amazing I loved it
sami1010220 chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
...*soo* that was beautiful! i absolutely loved your fic. your writing style was great, descriptive but not too wordy. the pace you set was perfect, and the story line was captivating. i wish it wasn't over! i can't wait to read more from you. wonderful job
FuturePrincess chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Yep, parents always putting the damper on love.
FuturePrincess chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
That was a way over dramatic reaction by the girls. Raye I can understand more because she was heated by the moment, but the girls should've been more neutral..
FuturePrincess chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
That was so sweet of him! 3 it!
FuturePrincess chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
The thing I love about the Darien/Serena relationship is how many misunderstandings they have between each other. If only they talked more lol. Nice chapter!
FuturePrincess chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
This is really sweet. I like their relationship a lot. You're portraying it really well. Nicely done!
MoonPrincess568 chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
aww the ending really made me smile. great story and written beautifully. i couldn't get enough of it! i stayed up all night reading this story. i can't wait to see what's in store in the sequel. once again, good job!
MoonPrincess568 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
this is such a tragic, romantic story. i totally love this :)
MoonPrincess568 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
the scary movie scene was adorable. :)
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »