Reviews for Ramifications
Fidotoffee chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
This is one of the BEST sailor moon stories ive read and thats saying alot because ive read ALOT lol

I hope you find time to write a sequel or something, even a little one shot story!

Again amazing writing!
LL3 chapter 15 . 10/29/2009
OMG (i haven't read the chapter just yet) but omg i hate how serenas 'friends' isolate her for who know how long, andd then come back. it's all rayes fault she didn't 'love' darien it was just some stupid school girl crush and she knew that but no she had to be a stubborn bitch and ruin their friendships. no wait only their friendship with serena. mina was with raye one time so im assuming the others were still her friends. they abandon her after that stupid crap and come back as if they actually give a damn.

any who, after all my pointless ranting, i love this story so far(not done yet [:), it just really annoyed me how her 'friends' were in previous chapters. but it was like that to make up to a good story scratch that - awesome story .

eh, i guess my opinion about her friends - especially raye- will change after i've actually finished the chapter . lol
Fedski chapter 18 . 9/5/2009
i cried! so sweet! you are an awesome writer, i love your work!
SailorMoon489 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
damn... she got a stalker! lol but yeah that guy is pretty creepy... this is so intense! I LOVE IT!
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
Okay, I loved the story. It was a great read in one day. But I must say that the whole romance did move pretty darn quick considering the fact that Serena had almost been raped. It should have taken her some time to get adjusted to men, especially physically. Now, I've done the same thing myself in my story 'Deal of Death' so I don't really care. I was only pointing it out.

I was a bit surprised when she did kill the man, but who cares, right? But I was also a little shocked that Serena didn't beat herself up over that a little longer than she did. I would have thought the whole kidnapping situation would have made an even bigger impact on her mentally than the attempted rape, but it didn't. But whatever.

I still enjoyed the story, and I'll be looking into your others. Thanks for writing it. Oh, and please don't look at this review badly. I truly did enjoy it. :)

Take care,

MoonlightMaiden14
mikanxnatsume1228 chapter 18 . 7/19/2009
hope you create more stories soon :}
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
I liked this story, the romance seemed realistic. it was nice, next I get to read the sequel! Yay!
stargazerin chapter 18 . 5/26/2009
This story began pretty strange and I was temptedto dropp reading. But then Usagi got away and I became curious despite the fact, that the story itself still seemed ... odd. But at some point you improved your writing skill and this story became something more ... and (!) more mature! The way you described Darien saving her ... that was fabulous! You indeed did a pretty good job since the middle of your story. Only your version of Rei sucked. Happy writing, stargaterin
RemoveThisAccountFromYourList chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
Um, wow... this was truly a beautiful fanfic. Although I'm not very fond of the characters' English names, I enjoyed the fanfic nonetheless. You portrayed Mamoru and Usagi's ( aka Darien and Serena) relationship so wonderfully. There were so many sweet moments between the two. Loved it!
KoryandrStar chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
“How do you even know what Yu-Gi-Oh is? Aren’t you a bit too old to know what the younger generation watches? What, Darien, do you have a secret addiction to Saturday morning cartoons?”

“I do happen to have a television and I am awake on Saturday mornings occasionally.”

“Is that a confession that suave, debonair and ultra sophisticated Darien Chiba is into anime?” she asked, biting into her slice.

“No. It’s a confession that I do channel surf. Is that scandalous enough for you?”

“Shut up and watch the movie.”

That Was hilarious i am guessing that you put that in there because well sailor moon was on on Saturday mornings and A Anime well that last thing is obvious but still it was HI-Larious I just love this story so far.
Chichiforever chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
this was so cute
JFrost chapter 18 . 2/26/2009
This was a terrific story. I was really pleased with the ending and thought the emotion was written extremely well through the whole story. Your thoughts were well organized and your had a good flow to the whole story. I look forward to reading other stories although I noticed that most of the are unfinished after years. Hope you can go back and complete some of them so you don't leave all your readers hanging.
Beloved Goddess chapter 18 . 1/26/2009
This was a very intriguing and awesome story!

i loved it...you used proper English, weren't much noticeable mistakes, the story flowed at it's own pave without any pushing or rushing, the characters were enjoyable and very mature...THANK YOU FOR A STORY WORTH READING!
MoxyGirl chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
I love this fic. I'm putting it in my favorites. Your style of writing is very descriptive. Though I felt you rushed their relationship it was still fairly belivable.

nice job : )