Reviews for It's Not A Rabbit Hat
Red Headed Sidhe chapter 87 . 2/28
I started reading this about two days ago... anertaining. I loved it. You also have an astonishing variety of styles so no story is ever the same. Brilliantly done. I also have a prompt.

Immortal and/or Master of Death!Harry has been on Middle Earth since its first dawning. He is worshipped by dwarves as the founder of their kingdom, by elves as a Valar and by man as a deity. But for the last two ages he has slept. A group of your choosing (fellowship or other) stumble upon him. This is a HP/LOTR crossover.

Hope you use it. Lots of love.
Sidhe
CkyKing chapter 84 . 2/27
Here is what you told me to post ;-) :
[let me tell you about the dark veins climbing up Much's arms and legs, his nails turning black, about the way his legs stopped working and how he laid gasping on the floor, how the grass and the trees and the land around him started to wilt, how the infinite forest curled in on itself, how he finally got enough strength to get up and *walk*]
[about how every tree under his hands turned to dust, how he left a path of devastation in his wake, the Land's stuttering heartbeat under his feet.]
[the way he found the one who casted this curse and how he made them all *burn*, the sun shining in all of its unforgiving radiance, and how he (they) burned any mention of it from history, the Land itself forgetting that they ever existed, simply erased their story]
Leranas chapter 87 . 2/21
I Love Musu too so it's awesome to see him get the grand prize as it were, but I'd kind of like to see a continuation of Horai meeting the others of the Nerima Wrecking Crew and their reactions. A glimpse of their future together would be fun too, but mostly just the sheer hilarity of some of their reactions. Having someone else with the gender curse, and one actually willing to talk about it, would probably help out Ranma with at least one of his problems...
Lauramichca chapter 85 . 2/20
These HPxShelock stories really are charming. They have a fullness that a well developed story can give, but done in nice little time-skipping one-shots.
Kick-ass use of Harry, Wiggins, and Mrs. Hudson. I like Dumbledore to a point, but for the things that bother me - I do appreciate a story with Dumbledore bashing to read sometimes. But they have to be written well enough.
Lauramichca chapter 83 . 2/20
Love it!
Game, Set, Match!
Woo-hoo team Holmes-Potter! With their semi-secretive ace Mycroft!
Lauramichca chapter 74 . 2/20
neat concept!
Lauramichca chapter 73 . 2/20
There is a whimsy to this HPxSherlock that is just too much fun.
I'm enjoying these ones most of all, Sherlock and a baby Harry is just awesome!
And the sentiments that you are working with are so well crafted.
Karasu Kagami chapter 87 . 2/20
I love it! XDDDD
My next request is:
Harry Potter/Rosario Vampire with the pairing Harry/Gin and the prompt either 'Wolfsbane' or 'Wizard' maybe he could travel there to research the control born werewolves have (to help Lupin) or to help train Yukari/Rubi and in doing so attracts Gin's attention...

Or! I request:
Harry Potter/Onr Piece with the pairing Shanks/Harry/Mihawk or Harry/Arlong (i love me some rare pairings!) with the prompt 'healer' or 'sea witch'. Either him finding and healing Arlong from his battle and teaching him humans (or at least wizards) can be trusted-id love to see how Arlong, a shark-type fisherman tried to court Harry! Or Mihawk/Shanks wanderings' running him into Harry on his travels-better if him and Shanks are in some sort of competition relating to him! Better if Harry knows of the competition and is using it to manipulate the two of them (double points if other pirates are taking bets on the competitions or 'winner')!

And on a similar note!
I request:
Harry Potter/Naruto with the prompt: Competition or Healer with the pairings or Kakashi/Harry/Gai with either Harry being the reason for the competitions (the prize or some such? maybe they started as a way to one up each other in front of/show off to/their first crush?) or he could be the one who heals them up after all of the competition/missions? I dunno. I also like the idea of Harry being an Anbu or Hunter nin...maybe retreaving those who have been lost behind enemy lines? The one who completes impossible missions or something? Double points if Lee or Naruto see him as their caretaker/mother figure! Because for some reason the idea makes me laugh. XD

Thank you again for righting one of my prompts! You rock!
FatesShadow83 chapter 87 . 2/19
Lovely!
May Eve chapter 84 . 2/15
Love this - fantastic work. More please? I'd love to read all the adventures of Much.
Jostanos chapter 85 . 2/14
Aye, that he does. :)

Albus may soon find out that HE is _NOT_ the 'BE ALL AND END ALL' Grand Wizard that he believes that he is.

That and the corrupt MoM may receive a 'wake up call' from Her Majesty. :)
Crysania Fay chapter 84 . 2/13
I have no idea what I just read, but I loved it. I now have the urge to go watch Once Upon A Time...
ultima-owner chapter 85 . 2/13
Holmes never leaves any stone unturned
ultima-owner chapter 84 . 2/13
grim but good
jetsonastro24 chapter 83 . 12/9/2013
I have a prompt that you could choose to either accept or not. it's a Alex Rider/Harry Potter cross. Harry meets Jack a couple months before Ian's death and they start dating. Harry then leaves for training with the SAS, is put in K-unit, and given the codename Eagle by the Sargent, who just happens to be Kingsly's cousin. Harry's training ends between Stormbreaker and Point Blank, and he reunites with Jack, Alex walks in on them snogging in the living room. He (Alex) knew that Jack and Eagle were seeing someone, but didn't put two and two together.