Reviews for Praetemus, Amboaeo
Tajiya chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Sweet.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Nice job. Well written Sango/Miroku fic is rare to find.
perilousgard chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
You have been endlessly kind to me, and I think it's time I returned the favor. Not because I feel obligated, but because you are a terrific writer and you deserve it.

Now, one of the reasons I didn't catch this sooner is because I've pretty much given up on looking for good fanfiction here. I'll occasionally check on the stories that are under my favorites for updates, but I don't do any hunting.

I am particularly fortunate to have stumbled across this little piece.

It's a wonderful little moment, truly. The angst...ah, I've forgotten how much I like it. Especially from this pairing. You handle angst particularly well, living up to your name. I especially loved Miroku's little thoughts.

She’s afraid. She has never been this close before to anyone, and it scares her. It is a battle, one that she doesn’t know how to fight.

That is perhaps my favorite line, just because it speaks volumes about Sango's character. Because I have always felt that she should be written this way, being somewhat hesitant about being physical with Miroku. She's lost her entire family and I think she'd be reluctant to become attached to anybody else for fear of losing them as well.

All in all, I was very satisfied with this. I'm glad to see something new. Keep writing!
Soli-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Simply beautiful. This took my mind off the pain of my braces, so thank you. XD but really, it's great. I don't know if I've reviewed your stories before (probably not, I got lazy after a while eheh) but I've been a fan for a while now and I'm sad to see you go. And I have to say, I'm flattered to see my name on that list. I don't deserve to be there like the rest, but thanks. By the by, I noticed you mentioned livejournal! I'd love to have you as a friend, so email me then, I guess? I'll miss you, but I know what you mean about the whole thing. Also, I read that thing about the contest. Congrats! I'd love to blabber on and on, but I've got to go be productive now, heheh. Keep in touch, dear! Much love!
blusorami chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Hey. This was completely amazingly awesome, and I love you. You always inspire me so much. I only wish I was half as good as you are. You're really amazing. I'd help you out with the title and making it to the original, but I can't seem to find praetemus (or the Latin word that means to be here.) ... sorry. Oh, and the title sounds good either in Latin or in English. -huggles-
Lily Thorne chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Heh. My first trip back to this fandom in awhile adn what do I find? A great new piece. *smiles* Quite happy.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Iggy! (squeals)

Yes... (high five). Bellisimo! This is spectacular! Crescendo... crescendo... crescendo!

This piece definitely took me there! I could feel their moment... excellent fluff.

I could say more, but... I'm still reeling!
PNT chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wonderful. This is well-written, beautiful, and everyone's in character. If all fanfiction was this good, I would be a very happy weirdo. The Latin title looks nice, sounds nice (assuming I'm saying it right), and fits the tone of the story very well. Great job!