Reviews for Frozen Hearts
xEternal-Sakurax chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Another great chapter. The description of Sakura sounds like Takako.

One thing. Himeno's last name is spelled Awayuki.

_

I really do enjoy these you are so talented.
xEternal-Sakurax chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love your stories! I recognize the begining from the manga, such a sweet scene. Definalty in the top 5 best fanfics Ive ever read.
Hali101 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
This is a great story. Please keep writing it.
Kaiya Sara chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
sasame...melt my frozen heart too!
KHStennis01 chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
O.O

i like it update soon!
icegirl13 chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
I really enjoyed it, your a great writer-seriously and the ending was cute. I'll look forward to future stories

*clutches sasame's arm*

bye for now
ANiMECHiK3243 chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
lol i loved the last part it was really funny i hope you make more fanfics well looking forward to those
icegirl13 chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
can't wait for your last chapter

good work on this one i enjoyed it.

also this other side of sasame ( i've only seen the anime) but i like his funny and playful side-i think-better
Tragic Alchemy chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Oh, don't worry. I want him! ;p lol

And thank you for your 'best wishes'. I need all I can get.

About the update... yay! He's crying! I hate to be excited, but I kinda am. And about that cliffy... I don't like it too much, but I'll accept it 'cause I do it too. :)

I can't wait 'till next time! Much love!
Tragic Alchemy chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Whoo-hoo!

Sasame-action! That was a MAJOR pick-me-up, especially now that I am currently recovering from knee surgery. *laughs nervously* Heh-heh, anyways... another great update and another great daydream! You make this so entertaining! I love the continuing interaction between Sasame and Mawata, awkward as it may be. It makes me smile :)

-Tragic
Leong chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Ah Hah. An update! Sorry it took me awhile to figure that out, my humble apologies. Don't kill me! *hides under the protection of my puppy who just happenedly to be sleeping nearby* It amazes me how you did the encounter, I would had never put in the right words for Sasame to go to the mansion which is due to your excellent writing skills of course. Well it looks everything is in place and I must say I was actually really surprised that I got mentioned at the end. Continue with the great work!
Tragic Alchemy chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
AH!

Sasame-fuzzies!... I love it! *clutches tissue and dreams of Sasame* Oh, excuse me. I forgot that I was still reviewing.

Just to let you know, I prefer reading about the manga-characterized Sasame rather than the anime-characterized one because he seems so much more complex, so don't change him.

I was trying to think of something to request while I was reading, but nothing really came to mind. I love for the guy to suffer from jealousy, but I'm not sure there would be an appropriate place for it. I also like seeing men cry for the girls they love. Hm... I don't know. It's kindly up to you how and if you would like to add these.

Anyway, keep writing!

-Tragic
Toejora chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
It's good so far! _ Update soon!
Leong chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Now now, Ryouki's Slave, Just because nobody doesn't send you any review doesn't mean that your a horrible author. Well I think your writing is fabulous and you have a really nice plot going on. Keep up the good work.

-Leong, The Impenetrable Night Alpha