Reviews for Will The Drama Ever End?
minicoopintraining chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
great story! it waz a reaaly good story hope u write another story!
spiffykay chapter 13 . 7/23/2006
The plotline of the story was pretty good - it just sucked that Summer lost the baby.

Write another story again soon. :)
rachel180691 chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
I loved everything in that chapter again but I just thought the ending didn't seem quite like a...well ending? Maybe though the fact that you said "And for now, the drama had finally ended." you are going to do a sequel? Good story! ;) Keep writing! X
kursk chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
Good last chapter, I just hope that theyll have babies soon.
Mrs.Cohen chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
aww yay. their finally happy. you should do a sequel and have them have another baby. great story!
June.Louise chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
You should definitely continue this story. Great ending by the way. Makes me wanna keep reading.
adamsohot chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
it's great that you decided to write another chapter...i just want to say that the chapter didn't sound "finished" to me...but i believe you could do a better job than that...anyways, thank you for writing another chapter and i really appreciate it.
joogle1989 chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
I really enojoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I didn't comment after your author's note but I didn't see it. I'm really glad that you decided to carry on with this story because I think it has great potential. Please don't be saddened by the number of reviews. People review in strange ways. Often, in my opinion, the best stories get fewer reviews than they deserve and the not so good ones seem to get more. Maybe it has something to do with having anonymous reviews disabled. I hope you update soon and enjoy writing this story.
Mrs.Cohen chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
hey! so happy that you decided to continue! this story is sad! i just want seth to go in there and finally be with here again. cant wait for the chapter that they finally communicate. please continue!
rachel180691 chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
I thought that chapter was really good! I hope Seth makes everything right again and that Summer does forgive him! Update soon. x
adamsohot chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
please don't stop your stories and i want to say sorry if i wasn't able to give any reviews
ososxcseth chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
you should update! please
Sofo chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
Please continue the story!
rachel180691 chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
I am really enjoying this story and we be glad if you could continue! :) X
iheartryan chapter 11 . 6/30/2006