Reviews for This Kiss
Phantom-Cosplayer chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Is there a next chapter?
Anon chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Loving this story. Just FYI the lyrics at the beginning of chapter two are from a song written by John Denver. Chantal Kreviazuk just does a cover of it.
adamjb chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Oh how I miss this series. Good story.
Mist and Mischief chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
This is pretty precious :) Update soon!
Missus Carlikins chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
YESSS a george/mason fic SO HAPPY!

good first chapter/drabble thing

i totally think these two belong together
A Heart on my Hand chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
A-fucking-dorable.

I'm glad I stumbled onto this.

Update soon, please?
rumoredreader chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
I always forget how much I loved/love Dead Like Me. This was a great one, so well done that you just made me want to go netflix up some good ole DLM!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Hi!

I have you on my author alert for your wonderful Teen Titans fics, but I decided to give this fic a look over when I received an alert for the new chapter. This is so interesting! I have never heard of 'Dead Like Me' and don't have even the tiniest idea of what it's like, but I will soon as now I'm determined to watch it! You write the relationship between this Georgie and Mason so well!

Off to see if I can watch the show now, great job!

Ammie
Absentia chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Nah, your tenses are good. I'm pretty tired m'self, but nothing leapt out at me, except being cheated of a real kiss. . I feel like such a sucker. Sniff. So what if it fits so well to the characters and the canon and the tone of their relationship, we want smoochin', damn it!
Sylvan Tart chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Don't spoil your chapter for the reader with things like "A/N: Theme 03 for 30Kisses from lj. I got the idea of this one and thought it worked well for the theme, but I am afraid I copped out on the 'kiss' restriction and did what I hoped I would never have to do – used a metaphorical kiss rather than a real one. Sorry, kids, an actual kiss just didn't work for this one."

Really bad move here. Takes away motivation to read it.
Sylvan Tart chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
It wasn't clear when this chapter mentioned Mason visiting her at her office when the last one had him at her study table. You must find a way to clear that up because it detracts from the flow. You also overuse versions of the word "crack."

Nice dialogue in places and, so far, it's pleasent.
jo chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
oooooooooooooooo i love this fic! hope you update soon! george and mason are soooooo cute together! ;D!
pinkminx chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Yay an update!

Great story please write more
SpaghettiCats chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Please write another update soon! I really love this story :D
bob0045 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I hope you keep going with these. I've loved every chapter, even the last two where they don't quite get the kiss in.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »