Reviews for Rivalry Stage 1
duchessme chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
im a fan of the oldr takahashi and just so there'll be more..and happy endng perhaps?
GoTrinba chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I wonder what is going to happen next, looking forwards to the next update
w- easy enough chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
oh, just how I want Initial D! with lots of lovely shounen-ai. _ Perfect! Takumi is so cute, he's like a dazed teddy bear. I love Keisuke too!
LuLu chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
Are you still determined to finish this? D:

This is honestly the best Initial D fic I've EVER read and I'd love you to carry on :)

I guess this is my vote for your poll too since I don't have an account. Obtw, I don't care who Takumi ends up with as long as it's a guy :3

Thanks for giving me an awesome time reading; I've really enjoyed it! :D
PoisonAndSugar chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
please please let Takumi end up with Ryousuke? I don't think I could bear it if Mogi ends up with Takumi... What's with her,anyway? she's too... needy for Takumi! Takumi is so dense, he needs someone with a firm guiding hand, like Ryousuke!

ehehe. Awesome story. espacially Ryousuke and Takumi's make-out scene. that was hot.

please update?
The Other Laughing Wolf chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
No more? Boo! [Insert whining, begging, pleading, bribe of choice here]

Seriously, though, would love to see more of this! Even though I utterly hate, loathe and despise the Aoi Ryu, to the point where whenever they pop up in the text I have to force myself to walk away from the computer to calm down.
saranya1555 chapter 13 . 9/16/2010
je mets toute tes fics dans mes favoris
Icedragonxyx chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
This is a very well written story. The humor in it is perfectly executed causing the story to flow nicely. There are a few grammar errors but I wouldn't worry, there small and don't really hinder the read. I'm truly enjoying it. Keep up the good work, and don't let the stupid flamers or grammar perfectionists bother you, they don't deserve your attention.
Initial Slash Community chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
Aww . . . *sighs dejectedly* no more chapters, and it hasn't been updated in two years. But, I had so much fun reading the chapters that you've posted that I can't feel too sad -. I look forward to your update, but no pressure.

I've added this story to the C2 "Initial Slash," just so you know. Thanks for posting!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
WOw...Ryo is OOC here,...and can u pls make this a threesome...Its obvious both brothers love Takumi...Pls?

And that RuiTa scene is so funny...more pls, coz I love to see the Takahshi's brothers reaction
Nichigo chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
Lol, it's surprising that Keisuke hasn't killed himself over the FD yet. By the way, nice writing style! Really refreshing after all I've read... I bet half my fujyoshi senses that Takumi's uke! Is this RyosukexTakumi anyway? Seems like there's too many possible pairings... Oh ya, personally, I think there's too much going on at the same time. It's kinda reflected when you keep jumping scenes. Take it slow! Not with the update though, make that fast!
LimaLoser chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
Great story! Is there more? I can't wait for the rest!
Tuli-Susi chapter 13 . 1/28/2008
wow, extremely interesting! I'm guessing Mogi got raped? I really can't wait to read more of this? But why didn't Ryousuke at least ASK Takumi why he was late? Or why didn't Takumi say anything? I thought he was back late from his job?

Anyways, really love the tension and (broken) relationships between everyone! Can't wait for more! Please update soon! I can't believe it's been so long since I checked this fandom and missed such a great story!
DreamSenshi chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
This story is brilliantly written and the characters a superbly portrayed. Some of the other stories I've read have the tendency to make the characters OOC (especially Takumi and Ryousuke), so I am so glad you've stayed true to their characters (and in places that you haven't, I can still image them acting that way). After reading the last chapter, I had to re-read the fic to see what Ryousuke was mad about...but I haven't put my finger on it yet...I have a few ideas but it would be great if you updated soon. I'm itching to find out what's wrong with Ryousuke and who Takumi ends up with. I'm secretly hoping that this will turn out to be a RyouxTak fic. I just love the two of them together. Please update soon. I can't wait for me. Keep up the good work!
FireShadows chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
Oops, yeah, you're right... it was 40 words... sorry.

I was worried that you wouldnt continue on wiht this story. I'm glad to see your back, I hope everythings okay.

Wow, who shoved a stick up Ryousuke's ass? I reread the story to try and figure out what base Ryousuke would have for being angry at Takumi... but I couldnt figure it out, other then that (really hot) kiss they had... they havent really interacted since then...

It almost seems like Ryousuke is geeting super needy... Takumi dosent show up, so its not just a manner of being late for the team, but Ryousuke as well. And that whole "I suggest you figure out what you're priorities are..." Ryousuke dosent just mean the team, does he? He also means himself?

Wow, the only reason I could think of him being that pissed off was because when he called the Tofu shop and Bunta mentioned Mogi... but Ryousuke brushed that off really quickly.

Poor Keisuke... he's going to get his chance right?

I'm actually staring to like Rui, he's agressive and entertaining. But Keisuke is still my favorite!

Welcome back to the FanFic community!