Reviews for Habitual
Blackcat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Ashe Corinthos chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Whoa O_O This is amazing... and so sad! ;_; I really want to read the second ending. However, this one was beautiful as well! :D
KXB chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Holy. Flippin. Peanuts. WOW! OMG I CRYED! SOOOO SAD! How could u do this?
Blackcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omg! That was great! And so sad! I loved/ hated it! :tear: loved ir! So sad!
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Please...what's the happy ending?
Addicted to the Game chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I loved this story! A little tragic, but I like it that way! /
AprilUnderground chapter 1 . 4/8/2009

So good! So happy-ish! Of course, until the end. Though the ending goes together with the story like peanut butter and chocolate (yes, it's good) I am intrigued by the prospect of an alternate ending! Sounds great! Fun!

Yay! Because really, that was awesome.

HADmatter chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I am a fan of happy endings, but the ending you choose fit the story a lot better.
the-WYSIWYG-type chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I absolutely love the way you wrote this. It's so absolutely poetic and beautifully composed, almost like poetry or a piece of art. It's amazingly lovely. I think I've read it 5 or 6 times in the past few weeks alone, just because of the picture it paints.

Everytime I read how Inuyasha first berated her for letting a "dead man touch her" I tend to fantasize about Kagome talking crap to him about his relationship with Kikyo. But than I get over it. lol

Personally, I'm all feminine in my response to Romantic literature, so I like it when the main couple, or whatever you want to call them, live happily ever after...alive...

But, other than that, I absolutely love this. And I think if my memory is right about ur story Bumps, I love that fanfic too. haha.

Surviving Insanity chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Can I have the other ending? I loved how you mentioned everything again at the end but when you said there was an alternate ending, I wanted to read it. I love your oneshot.
Lady Kalewyn chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that made me bawl my eyes out it was beautiful
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i glad that they are finally together
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
It was dark, but in that oddly good way. They may have died at the end, but they died together and that made me happy, lol.
ThisUserIsNotReal chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aw...-sniff- Why did thay have to die? -bawls- WAH! -wipes tears away- -sniff sniff- It was so good,BUT SO SAD! WAH! -pours a waterfal of tears-
Kitt chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
oh my god it maded me cry. i love it. and i hope you write more storys like this one thanks for the great story but i am sad about the ending though.