Reviews for A Quiet Night In
Dansgirl34 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was hilarous! Its just funny to think about wizards using muggle things. Great job. The last line was one of my favorites!
RefinedOrderlySincereElegant chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This was great! Very funny and original and sweet! The first time I laughed my sister jumped and whipped her head around in my direction, but by the end I had laughed so many times she was just ignoring me. This was a good idea, albeit a pretty random one, but those are some of the best kind! I liked this a lot, bravo!
venatianwings chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
that made me feel so warm inside!real cute...
InsaneMonkeePirate chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
AAW! that is the cutest thing i've ever read... i was laughing so hard, although that may be because it's 1:00 in the morning and i'm really tired but it made me very happy and feel good inside
The Steppy One chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
"He can't hear me," Ron said with annoyance, "I told you, I turned the sound down!" - nearly fell on the floor laughing!

Laughed out loud through this one.

Absolute quality.

~Step~ ;)
Kwala chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
ha! it's so true about robin williams. my mom does that to me; she calls me on her phone in her room to get me to come out of mine just to get her water or something like that.
Higarashi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow that was really cute

I love how neive you made ron!
IsuprtSPEW chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I love the ending bit. Nice! (All of it was good)
Sir Isaac chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
. Fluffy, yet satisfying. .

. You make me want to be a better man, Shari. I feel so in-the-moment now. .

. I couldn't help but remember that I do, in fact, cry at funerals. I also love rainbows, and sitting in front of a fireplace on a cold winters night. .

. What am I trying to say? I don't know! .

Love .~,

Sir Isaac
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Ah-w-w-w. Price. Less. I do wish I knew what they were watching, but it sounds amazingly awful. I could just feel the warmth radiating off them in this one, and the 'suced in' observation is a valid one. You, you, you!
Frodo Freak2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aw...that was adorable. :D
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love it when I'm gone from my computer for a while; when I come back, I get all these awesome updates, and even a cute little fic like this!

Love the 'Did I just say 'oh good' about a child having a terminal illness?' line, it made me gigglesnort, which is something I don't do too often.

Looking forward to more randomly funny fics (they're one of my favorite kinds)! Thanks for a great midnight read!

P.S.- Ron watches TV just like I do. He totally rocks the zombified-like trance.
randomfan276 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
aw, cute, Shari!

But what's happened? No angst? No darkness? It's all light and fluffy? I have to admit, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the tone of it!

Love it, though, even if it is one of the weirder things I've come across :P

From you devoted reviewer who could really use some more free time so she can review 'Within These Walls' and 'Teenage Kicks' without feeling guilty...

Harry Lvr
Xedra chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
LOL! That was so cute. I love the monkey-man Robin Williams bit. :D
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow, that was really weird but it was also really good. I got sucked in. You wrote the characters of Ron and Hermione perfectly, and the whole snuggling thing was very cute. Good job!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »