Reviews for A Quiet Night In
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA! Ron NEEDS a TV, he really does.

Nice little break from the tension and suspense you're killing me with in your Walls story. ;)

Thanks
Emma-Lynn chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I actually laughed out LOUD while i was reading this! hahaha tht was really funny, and i liked the twist of hermione being in the next room :P ron was very ron-like, loved it, hope u write more!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was awesome! Hehe. Monkey children...that is something I would call someone at 5 in the morning over to watch. Then I loved the whole 'her being in the next room' thing...I called my sister once when she was a few rooms away. Quite fun.

Alas, I am rambling.
leyla chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love it. Just a cute funny story about monkey boys. I would like it if Ron called me too.
Belestrange chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
haha that was so cute!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was a cute little one shot. I especially laughed when Hermine walked in the living room. I was picturing her at her house and him at his. I couldn't stop laughing at that. And Robin Williams is really hairy. he he he. Nice story. I loved it.
ChocoholicMonkeyfish chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was sweet. Just goes to show that Hermione should definitely try mugglizing Ron...it gives him even more opportunities to be adorable.

I agree with Hermione though, some things on TV these days are truely disturbing and Ron should know that anything on in the middle of the night, is on in the middle of the night for a reason.

Very cute and very funny as always...Robin Williams...HA can you say monkey man?
Baka No Katsu chapter 1 . 6/8/2006