Reviews for Bloodline: Radiance
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 7/1
Minato, not Arashi
So basically Hokage sits on his ass watching naruto get beaten up? Lame story.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 6/21
Shouldn't the proper name be Tsurugi no Ichi?
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 6/19
If the Akimichi are "nice guys" then why was Naruto barred from eating at thier restaurant? It's something people overlook, because Choji is a good kid.
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 7 . 6/15
Definite yes
Monster King chapter 11 . 5/20
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
NIGHTSHADE chapter 11 . 5/4
I really really love it. Dan you UPDATE PLEASE!
Hi when is the update? The story is really good. Minor grammar lapses but the plotline is there. Im excited for the next update! Please keep it up
lou2003us chapter 11 . 2/5
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Really good you should make more
BlazerBug chapter 1 . 1/7
i like how half of the comments on this story have no imagination, like yes hello of course we know what happened in cannon, welcome to where guess what, YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN STORY, Your story doesnt have to have anythinf to deal with canon if you didnt want you to
Spidey2 chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
Love this! Keep going!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
It IS common, with weak minded individuals, more often then NOT though they tend to visit that abuse on others (thus forming all those "dark" naruto fics.. because lets face it, that IS what would happen). Naruto kinda has a will forged of something harder then steel... The type of person that WILL keep hitting something until it falls, regardless if it takes DECADES! It's a specific type of person that you CANNOT win against, because they will CONTINUE no matter what... You can't: bribe, bully, blackmail, sweet-talk, threaten, terrorize, or coerce people like that. THEY ARE NIGHTMARES on the battlefield, or in politics because they WILL NOT QUIT or back down... This doesn't really strike me as a "weak willed" person, so I see him HITTING BACK! Naruto's entire life IS child abuse... But its also one of the reasons there are SO MANY dark fics.. because honestly, NOBODY would take that kinda crap... serial killers have been born from a LOT less. Let's face it, other then all the high-handed talk, the leaf is REALLY good at one thing, it produces MONSTERS! (and strangely, or maybe not... they have ALL been during the third's reign... Orochi, Aio, obedito, danzo, nageto, itachi, kabuto, sasuke, naruto... ALL of them during HIS REIGN, I'd say he REALLY SUCKS at his job!) You realize that's almost A DOZEN names that are more then just "defectors" or problems, but MONSTERS for the whole world, FROM ONE VILLAGE! You realize a dozen hitlers came out of one place, that one spot would be on EVERYONE'S map with a big "X" and the words "NUKE HERE FIRST". The third just doesn't get INVOLVED enough, oh sure in a lot of these stories you turn around twice and there is an ANBU waiting to take naruto to a meeting... But IT'S NOT ENOUGH... A lot says he can't interfere without showing "preference".. it's not "preference" it's managing assets! Would he take more of an interest? OF COURSE... wouldn't you if you had an "ultimate weapon"?... Especially one that everyone seems to be determined to SET OFF in your house?... "preferential treatment"?.. ROFL.. I'd send them to the gallows for saying it, as "TREASON"... Bet NOBODY would shortly after... The main thing with the third, is THEY DON'T fear him, they don't respect him, they MIGHT love him, but love of the masses is a very fickle and mercurial thing, FEAR is SO MUCH BETTER! Why don't people break the law? FEAR OF PUNISHMENT, why doesn't every spouse cheat? FEAR of losing the one they have... WHY do people act good? FEAR of hell, why do we go to work when we really don't feel like it? FEAR of getting fired, Why do we get flu shots? FEAR of getting sick, Why are some afraid of heights? FEAR of falling... SEE? FEAR is good. I have no idea what the third is doing under BOTH terms (maybe he has Alzheimer's disease).. almost EVERYTHING he does in the series I have a problem with, he seems like a very schizophrenic leader (not that, that would really surprise me given: gai, anko, jirirya, tsunade, orochimaru, hiashi, obiteo, mizuki, danzo, kakashi.. they ALL seem to have a few screws either loose or MISSING all together). I am REALLY shocked the yammanka (the "supposed" psychiatrists of the village) are not a LOT richer! I wonder if the fire dyamo knows he let the lunatics run the asylum?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
While I don't have a problem with hinata seducing naruto (quite the opposite really), they DO have to get together OTHER then for "chunin exams and other useless spectacles". Oh and NOT dress as a clown.. As for your OC?... "so kuro how does he fare against you."... "He could crush me like an insect, annihilate our clan WITH A THOUGHT... THIS WAS STUPID, I QUIT!".. and walks out of the room, the village and fire country! Never to be heard of again!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Kinda cracks me up, that these "supposed" "geniuses" and even "SHINOBI", (which by the way means shadows)... Need EVERYTHING explained to them, in minute detail... As they grow older, how exactly do they propose this trend is going to continue? As they age, OR even now considering they are a LOT older then the previous generation was when they graduated... They are SUPPOSED to figure things out for THEMSELVES... You know, actually THINK (which seems to be a REAL problem for the people of the leaf in general). Everything SHOULDN'T be explained to them, Let em' figure it out, if they can't? Well then, they're in the WRONG profession. Kinda the whole "ADAPT OR DIE"... seems better then a "bell test".. rofl!

Although even THAT starting point raises questions, SHOULDN'T the nins that PASS be kinda PAST being stupid? Yet, they clearly ARE! How does one BANISH stupidity and yet still keep people ALIVE? And what would that mean for the rest of the countries?... Konoha's i.q. rate (on the general populous) suddenly goes through the CEILING, they view EVERYONE else as brutish, thugs... I somehow don't think that will.. END WELL.

The leaf NEEDS to employ something I saw on an old star trek rerun... After a certain age, the people should be put to death, just ALL of them, it doesn't matter if your good, bad or anything.. You hit a certain amount of years... YOUR TOAST... The third dead, the council dead, danzo dead, orochi dead, hyuuga elders dead, hiashi dead... everybody dead that's a problem... See how that fixes everything? AND kakashi? really, TRULY, PRAYING that he dies in battle soon, or the village he's spent his life protecting, is gonna put him down like a dog!.. GRIM, dark... BUT it does solve a LOT of their problems. For those of you SHOCKED, maybe horrified by that solution, you should REALLY be asking yourselves, "WHY DON'T THEY JUST MOVE ON?"... and there is the crux of the narutoverse problem... There seems to be NO inherit "need" to evolve, adapt, change, but that's FUNDAMENTAL to humanity. It's inherent in EVERY human (from the shyest mouse to the biggest braggart)... We ALL evolve. Most authors seem to write konoha's residents without that, and that's odd, because again: "It's what makes us HUMAN". Even the "ultimate big bad".. the akutski.. their end game is "stasis"... Nothing changes, nobody grows, everything is EXACTLY how it is right now. That's not how humanity can function. It just doesn't work that way. (even their point is STUPID, their basic ideal FLAWED.. even if they won it would work for what? a decade or so?.. then begin shattering?) Like a lot of "plans".. danzo is like what 80-90? AT BEST he has ten years and then he's DEAD by natural causes... Kinda makes becoming hokage at his point retarded! Orochimaru wanting sasuke?... FOR WHAT THREE years? Then what?.. "OHH I HAD ALL THIS POWER AND NOW I've LOST it, and there are no more uchiha...sob sob"... SEE? Not a lot of planning... "I want revenge on my brother"... and then exactly what? If you've burned every bridge toward making a life?... How exactly is sasuke the "last uchiha".. his brother has been traveling the WORLD for YEARS at this point? So he NEVER GOT LUCKY? That's pretty stupid to think... There might be entire BROODS of uchiha... Obedito wants rin back?.. So just use the edo tensai and return her to life, there, no problems. SEE? all these "plans" kinda fall to pieces if you think about em'. I'm praying they're not that dumb or I'm not that smart, because if so then life is kinda dull.

Exactly why I HATE evil naruto stories... "I will take my vengeance"... Yep, usually does, AND THEN? I just mean do you seriously think ANYONE is going to let a being just "do what he wants" that can FLATTEN the most powerful village? Nobody seems to think of what's AFTER these "plans".. which is really odd, considering we're supposed to be authors.
2,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »