Reviews for Bloodline: Radiance
deathindisguise chapter 11 . 8/29
it was great but could you advance his bloodline faster and how did kuro and them know about it and how did they get the black feather was it from narutos dad whom you call arashi also i thought the yondaimes name was minato?
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 8/23
the two boys rushed into each other's arms, tears streaming like rivers down their cheeks.

"yes lee, i will be your friend." Naruto exclaimed happily.

a beautiful background of waves and sunset appeared, casting an orange glow upon their backs.

nearby bystanders shivered nervously, before resuming whatever task had been paused. 'why is this village full of weirdos?' they contemplated.
Dragonkblood chapter 11 . 8/11
Please update your story PLEASE thank you
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 7/27
this I different and interesting and gets better with each chapter. Shame there hasnt been any more in quite a while though.
giboh92 chapter 11 . 7/9
Update soon...
I like wont mor
madmanmark666 chapter 11 . 5/2
Ahhh man this is such a great story you need to update and finish it :-)
I read your blue moon howling it is in my top 3 fanfics this one I'm reading now is the top 1
okay question. why do some people call 'Arashi', 'Arashi' and 'Minato'. why does he have two different names?
mdhunter111 chapter 11 . 2/8
Mdhunter here. Awesome story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Please continue soon! Thanks for writing this story so far, and for putting all this effort into it! Good luck, and happy 2015!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Update bitch. Now get off that fat lazy ass of yours and update this story
fanggrin chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
I wish this didn't just end thank you for your hard work and time
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Nice story interesting :) too bad you just stopped thereā€¦
g chapter 4 . 10/1/2014