Reviews for Bloodline: Radiance
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19
Monkinator7 chapter 11 . 6/1
It's so sad to see a rather well-developed storyline come to a sudden and abrupt halt! May I say that I am disappointed at this and request continuance. However, this is your choice...
PLease update but i think should take it a bit easy with the harem thing
LightningFireZC chapter 11 . 4/8
Nice, I cant wait to read more, if you ever plan to update it that is :P
What I'm gonna say now may confuse you. The fourth hokage's name isn't arashi kazama.. But minato namikaze. Reason? Arashi kazama was a civilian name for infiltration came up by the fourth hokage. You sir are. One. Autistic. Idiot. Yep. Feel smart now? You never did watch naruto did you? Well that's dissapointing and retarded. Why? You didn't even consider learning about naruto before writing a fanfiction about it. So.. I have to give a 2/10 reasons again? Grammar mistakes, wrong names.. Heh.., kyuubi can't transform into a little girl to manipulate someone your just over exaggerating, Hiruzen sarutobi doesn't act like he does now in fact no character does, and finally you seem to have no consideration for naruto fans, readers, other legit writers who actually put in effort and time for other people, and lastly no consideration for yourself. Reason? Did you expect to be famous just by writing about something famous without knowing anything further than that? You can't. At all.. So that's why I say 2/10. Wanna know what readers do to find better stories? They avoid profiles which have terrible writing such as this. Wanna know why that is? It increases chances of finding a decent story that won't be complete bs from the beginning. All readers expect good grammar, well researched anime series rewritten by fanfiction writers, and finally a writer who takes anything and everything into consideration. Readers, writers, opinions, other stories most if not all, how the anime series go, what will I do to inspire myself?, I shouldn't make such a short story. All of which you went against literally. All the good parts us readers look for and you just up and did this.. So this was my review Idc if I hurt feelings writers gotta know what's bad and before I go.. People who have read this might be avoiding this story and profile like a plague. Your profile.. Remember why that is when I said why. So that's all now and hopefully you can look back on mistakes and not look like an idiot not knowing what he's writing about.
I Will get mad chapter 11 . 2/29
ITS BEEN 9 YEARS WDF BRO!
Ntraveler chapter 11 . 1/12
Please do continue this story
coolchick87 chapter 11 . 1/6
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
deathindisguise chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
it was great but could you advance his bloodline faster and how did kuro and them know about it and how did they get the black feather was it from narutos dad whom you call arashi also i thought the yondaimes name was minato?
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
the two boys rushed into each other's arms, tears streaming like rivers down their cheeks.

"yes lee, i will be your friend." Naruto exclaimed happily.

a beautiful background of waves and sunset appeared, casting an orange glow upon their backs.

"Naruto!"

"lee!"

"Naruto!"

"Lee!"

nearby bystanders shivered nervously, before resuming whatever task had been paused. 'why is this village full of weirdos?' they contemplated.
Dragonkblood chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Please update your story PLEASE thank you
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
this I different and interesting and gets better with each chapter. Shame there hasnt been any more in quite a while though.
giboh92 chapter 11 . 7/9/2015