Reviews for Dixie Kong Arrives!
Mr. Grool chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Sigh... It must've been fun in the good old days when Super Smash Brothers Brawl wasn't out yet and 020345284080349580234805820485 was flaming you...
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Nicely done chapter. Dixie Kong? A member of the Super Smash Brothers Brawl crew? We'll just have to wait and see.
cookiemadeofcake chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was funny. Short, but funny. I really hope that Dixie Kong actually becomes a member of the Super Smash Brothers crew.
Thymine chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
LOL! You are really funny, man. Hope you continue this, it's GREAT!
Razzkat chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Ha ha, cute. Although I don't know if you should write stories based on a rumor, because it may be proven wrong. O.o Still a good fic, though.
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
So...you say that you found this out on the web, huh? Very, very interesting...I am looking to what happens next!
Hoogiman chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh boy? Well uh... good... continue...
Calder chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
This is really good. NO ERRORS! Oh, and I'm really glad you put some other guys in there... but where's Captain Olimar? and King K. Rool? and Celebi? and King Dedede? Huh? HUH! No, I'm just kidding. Even though those people are awesomely cool...