Reviews for Cannonball Run 2006: TBA
The Turbo Man chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
A great ending to what was a great fic. I loved the fate you gave to Miss Whitaker. She deserved it. The race between Pete and Jill was very funny as well. I look forward to CR2007. See you soon.
TimX7 chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
That was great. Looks like Brad got Susan pregnant. Sucks to be you Brad! Well I can hardly wait for CR2007. Just to see how different it is to it's predecessors.
Nightw2 chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
Thanks very much for getting the epilogue up. Great job on the scenes and exchanges. No pun intended, but this HAS been an ejoyable ride. :-D
Nightw2 chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
Hey there. Great job on the wrap-up of the race (particularly the humor, emotional content and exchanges). I'm definitely looking forward to the epilogue as soon as time and inspiration will allow. :-D
The Turbo Man chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
A brilliant conclusion to an exciting race. I look forward to seeing the epilogue. Keep it up!
TimX7 chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
Man that was a very good and intense chapter. Well I can hardly wait for the epilogue and CR2007.
The Turbo Man chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
An excellent chapter, well worth the wait. I certainly hope J.C. gets his comeuppance soon. And I was glad that Rocco and Frankie were on the side of good after all. I look forward to the finale.
TimX7 chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
I told you over AIM that this chapter was good. Now I'm saying it again here. This chapter is very good. Hopefully your next update is for CR5.
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Another first rate chapter. I loved the introduction of Miss Chaos, and the confrontation with the trucker. Typical of Fenderbaum and Blake looking out for number one. Anyway, keep up the good work! See you son.
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
Excellent! I loved the original Mel and Terry's cameo and Frankie and Captain Chaos' battle. I look forward to seeing the rest of the story. Keep it up.
TimX7 chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
Uh oh. This is going to be pinned on Blake and Fenderbaum. I just know it. Pretty good chapter too. Keep up with the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
Very good. The story gets better and better as it goes on. I like the way the other racers have it in for Blake and Fenderbaum. The 80s themed party was good as well. But seriously, what's the deal with the garden gnome? See you soon. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Very good. I hope the Corporate scumbags trying to take out Chuck get what they deserve. Keep up the good work. It gets better and better.
TimX7 chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Why do I get the feeling Rocco and Frankie is going to screw up big time? Can hardly wait to see what happens and if Blake and Fenderbaum gets blamed for what Rocco and Frankie are trying to do. Well at least until one of the two hitmen spill the beans.
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Yeowch. Talk about the action and drama heating up. Once again, some very good exchanges and plot development points and I'm definitely going to be eagerly awaiting more as soon as time and inspiration will allow.