Reviews for The Taste of Love
Jelian chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
I remember reading this the first time but didn't actually finish it until now.

My God, am I glad I did. You are such an amazing writer, you have no idea. I loved everything about the Taste of Love series, and got so disappointed when I reached the last chapter, but yeah, I read Control & With Every Breath (I think that's what it's called?). Amazing stories all in all.

Write more CaRWash fics when you feel inspired (personally, I know I haven't for awhile, but that's besides the point, hehe)

Hope to see more CaRWash stories from you in the very near future ;)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
I like the idea of Ryan & Calleigh and there is not enough fics on them out there but yours just fill the gape beautifully. I enjoyed every single part of this series
PrettyEyes72 chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
Sug, I just found the series.

This was a wonderful CaRwash fic. You wrote Calleigh and Ryan as believable, and not over-the-top. Excellent work. I'm just sorry I didn't find this sooner.
Tiarwen chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
OMG I LOVE YOU. This is amazing, utterly fantastic, all of it. It's terrific. Absolutely incredible. I love it. You are so completely awesome. It's great.
ObessedTWFan chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Series amazingly done, if Season 5 doesnt bring many moments, this will be one pissed off lady. Chapter was great as usual.
rachbigbro chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
I adored every part of this story, thank you for writing it.
HP.Surfer16 chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
I loved this ENTIRE story so much! It ruled! You are an awesome writer!

CSIWATCHER ( 16) lol
PiaculumDeFatum chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
I suppose I should've submitted a review a long time ago...but I didn't. Ah well. I've been reading since the beginning (not just this fic, but the entire Taste of Love series), and I love it. You brought Calleigh and Ryan together so naturally and wonderfully (and, of course, got rid of the dirty office whore). I think the whole series is fantastic. And the ending's not cheesy...it's perfect! I couldn't see it ending any other way...well, ok, I could, but the rating would have to be higher than M!

Seriously, though, good job. Mad-style props, yo (just kidding).

~K.Z.T.
Dutchie chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
I like cheese too! I'm Dutch, after all :) Please continue, or make another CaRWash fics, 'cause I love your style. It was very satisfying to me, I loved it, as I usually do. You didn't disappoint me at all!

Thanks for the thanks and the cookies! Like them. You're awesome too! I'll stay your loyal reviewer. Bye!
JD chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
(sniffle) I'm getting all teary eyed:'-) The Taste of Love Series has been a masterpiece in my book. You are a superb writer. Yes, I'm a little disappointed that it has ended, but I am very much looking forward to more excellent Carwash stories coming out of that genius brain of yours. Hopefully you don't think I'm a freak for saying all these things. Love your style and KEEP WRITING! xoxoxoxoxo

JD
Beaglicious chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
The end? No, no, no! What am I going to do against the onslaught of the numerous E-C fics if this is over? Okay, it was a lovely ending, and definitely not too cheesy at all. It was sweet, and heart-breaking, but in a good way. Loved the description of Ryan's morning routine. :-) Hope to see more CaRWash from you in the near future, but until then I'll guess I'll just have to re-read this series! Wonderful job!
Shadowfax27 chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
No... I should be thanking you, my dear Sugah! This was excellent. I hope you get inspired again soon.
beautifulworld chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
No *cries* It can't be the end, it can't be the end...

That was an unbelievably brilliant point to end on, though - thank you :D I especially love that Calleigh didn't just announce that she was madly in love with him, because it drives me mad when one night of passion leads to undying love in the lives of fanfic characters. (However, would love to see a fanfic in which they DO fall properly in love, hint hint ;))

Thanks for resurrecting my faith in CaRwash - I've loved this story from start to finish x
sienna chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
I really hope you continue with this story. You have captivated everyone with this story. Please Update!
Dutchie chapter 7 . 7/20/2006
OMG I read this but forgot to review! Bad me! Yes, I admit, I love you! It's too great to discribe! If this would happen in the show I would die! (I wonder if my parents would let me watch is, but that's another story:P:P:P) I love to read it anyway! Continue soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »