Reviews for Theo's Mistake
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
\Cockroach: Now boogie on down tonight\

Rofl! That was the best! Cosby is the best!
RoxanneIsabella chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I seriously believe you should work on your writing more with detail and don't leave us with a cliffhanger like that .
jasasia chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
The fact that they portrayed them with the same personalities as they have on t.v. really worked. They did a good job with the setting and the plot. The discription and imagery of the scenes could have been better. Those of us who've seen the show already know what to expect out of the characters, but those who haven't would have a more difficult time. The paragraph form was a lot better than the "movie script" format. The resolution of Theo's conflict was very good, but Rudy's was yet to be resolved. The author could finish the second chapter involving Rudy, instead of leaving a cliffhanger.
comm130Y chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
Very well written. I personally liked when you wrote in dialog form rather than paragrahp. This could have very well been a real episode of The Cosby Show. The only thing that seemed uncharacteristic of the real show was the ending. Very rarely did they have episodes with cliff hangers, like the way the story you wrote seemed to end.
esongs17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
i think it was sort of good besides that fact that we are left hanging i mean i like the suspence but it was stright dialog no climax or resoloution

but over all the peice of dialog chosen was really good
Radio Driver chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
This last chapter was hilarious.
Radio Driver chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Your fanfic takes me all the way back in the day when the cosby show first started. Good work.
banessa69gr8pkoolaid chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Encore! This is absolutely fabulous! Thank you!
Christopher Wilson chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Very quirky, funny, laughable. You should be proud of your work because I actually felt like I was watching an episode of The Cosby Show. I hope you read this, because you have a knack for writing. lol

Stay cool,

Christopher Wilson

Fanfic Writer and Critic
theREALbagelmaster chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Dear bagelmaster,

This is easily one of the worst fanfics I have ever read. A complete waste of 2 minutes. Your grammar is embarassing and the story is such a snooze.

Also, last time I checked, a bagel master does not completely spill an entire bucket of turkey salad on the floor.

Thanks for putting me to sleep,

the REAL bagel master.
singa chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
well...it's a good start. IF you added a little more to it, it would be good. bUt it's too short.
GrNeYeDgRl chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Oh Theo...what will he ever do?
GrNeYeDgRl chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
You have done it once again, my friend. I thouroghly enjoy your work.
GrNeYeDgRl chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Well, hello Bagelmaster. For your first foray into the fanfiction world I would say that this is magnificent. It has just the right amount of wit, humor, and intelligence. Encore.