Reviews for Streets to the Summer
Anthrax Pretzels chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Wow. This story is just...win. I love the storytelling, the crossover-ness that's just distinct to the KH style, and just...everything about this fic. Very nice take on a summer vacation in Sora and co's perspective.

Adding this to my favorites,

Pretzels
AnimeDutchess chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
*is shocked* you're...not writing any more? *is sad* please don't let that be the case; i really like this fic...*pouts*
Xin-No-Hikaru chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was really cute! - I can't wait to read the next chapter! -
Tafkae chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
This is neat - I forgot about Pence doing his whole hacker thing to get at the false Twilight Town. It's an interpretation of him I hadn't run into before, and it's pretty cool.

Also definitely liking what you said about Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth - that would explain a LOT for me. [I've been very confused about Cloud's relationship with Sephiroth for a while now.]
Tafkae chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Another excellent chapter. I like how you write Mickey, for one. Man, I feel bad now that I forgot about TaleSpin and those other shows that were on when I was a kid... or maybe I didn't watch them back then.. ah, bells of regret. XD

This story's got a nice lighthearted feel to it that I haven't seen too much of, and you get extra props for generous use of Disney. As well as for giving me the mental image of Tidus and Wakka running for their lives from an army of rampaging Chocobos. XD You win.
Tafkae chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Very nice - I like Naminé's Keyblade particularly. XD

One thing I didn't quite understand, though, is why Sora and Kairi are able to become Roxas and Naminé like that... I can see how it would work if Riku needs to use their hearts, kind of similarly to how Sora's Drive Forms work, but it didn't seem quite like that was the case. Could you just explain that a bit for me? Thanks ;

I like the connection with Riku and D. , and it kind of makes me wish I knew anything about that series so I'd understand it better XD

Overall, I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work!
Tafkae chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
This is marvelous! I really like what you've done with Riku here. Your insights into his character and Awakening are exceptional. I'd like to see more of this story. :)
AnimeDutchess chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
*nods* this chapter was cool, with the Harry Potter and anime references. will you be doing more of thise? 'cause that would be interesting. please update again soon!
Lizeth chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Huh? No annon reviews? Well, that's fine. XP

I'm so glad you updated! I've been looking for a KH continuation that isn't overly depressing and you've incorporated KHII quite well.

Roxas and Namine's appearance was much appreciated.

Should be fun to see how long Sora and Co. can keep things a secret from their families. :P It would probably make Roxas feel better if Sora's mom accepted him as family.
AnimeDutchess chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
oh no, the drama! please update again soon!
AnimeDutchess chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
*laughs* aah, i love this fic...so please update again soon!
Melody of Shadow chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
...You made me squeal. Several times.

I LOVE this story! There have been a lot of people that tried to explain the incorporation of the FF games into Kingdom Hearts, but to be honest, I like your explanations the best.

It's pretty obvious that you've been putting a lot of thought into these stories- everything from tracking the character's actions and reactions to the little simplistic details like Sora and Riku being held back. You're giving ALL the characters a chance in the spotlight, and in maintaining such a large variety of characters, I commend you.

Reading this only makes me wonder what's next on your list- FF8, perhaps? (nudges not-so-subtly) Or maybe you're already working on something else. Either way, I can't wait to read more!

Melody of Shadow
AnimeDutchess chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
*laughs* you know what's funny? i just got FF7:AC yesterday...so i enjoyed this a lot. please update again soon!
AnimeDutchess chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
well, this story is mad cool. please update again soon!
foscari chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Even though, it's only two chapters, both are very well written. You kept the characterizations closely. The first chapter is just fun and light-hearted. I love the interaction between them all. The second chapter is a little deep but really wonderful as well. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this.