Reviews for Something To Talk About
UtterlyRavishing chapter 1 . 5/11
Oh my! I love it. It was light and fun. Don't really care if they're OOC or not. Can't help imagining the two of them in her quarters after his patrol. Oooh... Just totally love them!
Please write some more. Couldn't ever get enough BMWW, to be honest,no matter how I tried.
Thank you so much.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
oh my love it it was and funny all around got a good laugh out of it she got busted at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ho ho ho, Diana is going to get him for that. Sneaky Bat.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awesome ending
JustPartners chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love this story! It makes me laugh every time I read it. But I have a story idea and it would be great if you you could write the story. This is a challenge involving Lois Lane, Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, and Diana. Where Clark Kent asks Lois who is the better kisser him or Bruce. *Bruce obviously* But you can through in some BMWW romance and stuff with that to and just have fun with it.

Consider yourself challenged.

Keep writing!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
nice i love the ending! go batman! lol
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
totally not ooc. *jumps up and down* nicely done... luv the last line
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was great

i loved the end

it was so funny

10/10 :)
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
more chapters plese don't let it be a one shot i like this story it's funny.
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
0.0 haha. loved it!

the ending so funny :D
hero chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
awesome u shuld continue it! plz!
Dragonlady chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
*grins sheepishly* I share your pain Diana. I had a dream about Batman a couple of nights ago but I woke up before it got too...erm...interesting. Funny, I seem to remember having black hair instead of brown and I was tall instead of short AND...oh crap I should stop now...

;D Loved the story! You aren't like, a dream/mind reader are you?
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hahaha... that was great D

Alex
Wondergirl75 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
It was awesome! Especially since I'm a Batman/Wonder Woman fan!
killertrees chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
AWSOME! Heehee. That made me happy! Very good for dialogue only and very cute lines!