Reviews for Ain't That a Kick In The Head?
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
LOL! _ Great story!
kandij chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Awsome story, I really liked the plot line! Write more fics soon okay? Great job, keep up the wonderful work.
vampirerouge chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
thats so cute it cant be the end!
Xandiwasmahomei chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Heh heh, that's the sort of thing I like to read! That final conversation between House and Chase, I can imagine that happening, in a way.
42-Sporks chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
*sniffles* That was beautiful. I love how you had Steve in there. I had pet rats too, and imagining Chase handling one was adorable in my mind. Kudos for doing something sentimental but not slashy! This is pure brilliance!

Mewgar chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
"No slash", she says... I'm the Queen of Undertones and you didn't even have undertones. You, my dear, had ob-freaking-vioustones. XD; (It's okay, I know how it is... :D) Sweet story, but I don't think Chase or Wilson would agree to Chase sleeping with the concussion and all... glad to see House noticed that. And Steve's cuteness, aw, I'm so addicted to weird animals. (My cousin has an albino rat, I play with her whenever I'm at his house.)
Roxy James chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Hehe. I love that ending. This was a fun read, and now I am sad that it's over.
house81 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
this is a very good story. You should write another just like it.
elfmaiden4legs chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I loved this fic! And it involved my three favourite characters, House, Wilson and Chase... keep up the great writing!
phangirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh wow, thats one of the best House fanfic's I've ever read, I loved it! _
Miz Valeer chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That is one of, if not THE, best stories that I've read to date in the House section. :D I shall wait for more of your delectable fiction to keep me alive.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Brilliantly brilliant story. Wounded Chase is the sweetest.
HOUSEaholic Not signed in chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This is the best someone has a concussion story ever! Poor Chase, he got a big owie! Fantabulous story!
nikita chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
that was excellent you had me laughing so hard in parts well done loved it
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
OMG! I love it! Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to reading more of your House, M.D. stories in the future.

The Swordsman

P.S. I cracked up laughing over the part when Chase says, “That’s not what you said last night! You kept poking me the whole time!”
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »