Reviews for No Stone Unturned
tigerlily124 chapter 47 . 11/23/2017
I really did like this. Thank you for a grass story!’
kfatica chapter 43 . 7/21/2016
As I continue to flow from one story to another in this series, I wanted to stop and tell you how much I deeply enjoy: your writing; your understanding of the hearts, minds and souls of the Dick Wolf characters which allows them to be further developed in a way that seems like a natural progression; and the development of wonderful original characters like Ricky and my sweet, darling Maggie. When I read your story, I can literally see and hear the actors in my mind. You are truly gifted, and I thank you so much for sharing your gift.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
i think Bobby should have said "i can't lose them, not her." Thanks
dabbling chapter 47 . 3/3/2013
Yay! I thoroughly enjoyed this story, even all the worrisome moments! I love the "don't underestimate your daughter" line and I loved Maggie in the courtroom. Very well done! Thanks!
WRATH77 chapter 32 . 4/27/2012
OMG, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love maggie so much!
tkelparis chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
My favorite parts involved Maggie and Tommy's antics. They are such bright kids, and their scenes are always a delight.
hockeymom chapter 47 . 5/4/2008
Ok I just finished this one and it was great. I love the way you handle the cxhildren's speech. I just wish the story was more about Logan and Barek. They're more support characters in a BA story.
chlark4 chapter 47 . 1/4/2008
Ok I have read the story where Maggie meets Bobby's mom (can't remember the name of it now) and it was great. Loved that she actually had a few good days and a bad day in there too so Maggie could understand what she was like then and mom even got to meet Tommy.

I have also read Starve a Fever and it is such a great story as Maggie cares for Daddy while trying not to destroy the house.

This story now I absolutely loved. I did notice that I am rereading sentences (especially Maggie's and Tommy's once he starts talking) only because you write great toddler talk. I don't know if you run a daycare or if you have kids of your own but you wrote Maggie's dialogue so well. That poor little girl has been thru so much but at least she had her parents to pull her thru it all. Thank God Nicole is going away for life unless of course she gets out of jail somehow. Loved the courtroom scenes and love how Maggie is turning into Bobby more and more each day. Well I am going to be reading more stories this weekend. Look for more reviews.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 47 . 8/19/2007
I like to read these in little pieces I decided. Because then one day I won't stop and go "Omg...I'm done...NO!" It works. I really liked this one. It was deep, I love deep. Not saying most of them aren't deep...but this was Nicole Wallace deep, which changes everything. I was kinda waiting for her to twist Bobby and Maggie's relationship into something...unhealthy, if you know what I mean. But either way, it all works out. Whenever they had a conversation about Bobby's parents though...That just hit me. So your awesomeness is...awesome as always. See on the next I read!
That-Guard-Girl chapter 47 . 5/30/2007
Sorry for the delay in the review...studying for finals and a trip to the ER will do that to a person. Anyway, I loved this story! Your writing is amazing, and I found few grammatical errors, which is rare. I cannot wait to read your other works! Eh, although, that will have to wait another week. I have been studying like crazy, especially to make up for the few days I was in the ER. But I wont get into that. So, overall, excellent work!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 47 . 3/23/2007
Man, I hate to see great stories come to an end... At least I know there'll be sequels...
obsessedwithstabler chapter 46 . 3/23/2007
YES! Guilty! (does BA happy dance)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 45 . 3/23/2007
Aww... That's really sweet.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 44 . 3/23/2007
YES! Good for him!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 43 . 3/23/2007
WOO HOO! HERE IT IS! The 500th review! Cookies for everyone! (eats cookie while under sink) Great story! I love everyone in this story so much, and I love all the other stories, too!