Reviews for The Bachelor
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Are you not ganna update anymore?
rheaxoxx chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
omg complete it please. this is sooo good
naleylove24 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I really like it. Too bad you seem to have stopped the story
kagje94 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
unbelievale you stopped writing this story now!
madness.is.genius chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Are you gonna make a 5th chapter? I can't wait to see her reaction!
Starlight77 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
Oh, I've seen the reality TV story line around before but I haven't seen it executed nicely but I'm really really loving your version.

I have to say I love your Brooke. You've got a great characterization of her and I love to see how she's determined to bring happiness back to her best friend. I think Haley will be cursing Brooke once she regains consciousness but in the end...hey, maybe Haley and Nathan can work things out.

Anyways, I'm just really loving how you're writing this. I'm wondering what made Haley leave. It's obvious the two are still hopelessly in love with one another. I'm interested to see how Haley will act, knowing who Nathan is but him not recognizing her. And will he choose her? I guess we'll have to see.

I really hope you update this. You've got a fantastic start on your hands and I'd love to see more!
capturemysoul chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
You are a truly amazing author! I just wish that you would finish your stories especially Double Tree Hill Hotel because I am really hooked on them but there is no ending! PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH YOUR STORIES!
bels81172 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
this is great im loving it a perfect combo of naley and brooke keep going please
chaz chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
please hurry up wiv the next chapter cant wait to find out wat happens next
ell6ange chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
hey finally got a chance to review this story too fantastic so far when will you possibly be updating this and dtth..
SeRa.RoCkS chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Wow. At first I thought that this was going to be another one of those cliched Bachelor fics, but boy, did I think wrong. I love your take on it, and how you take us deeper into their relationships beyond the show. And the twist you made with the disguises was really clever. I wonder how long would it be until Nathan recognizes Haley. All in all, awesome job! I can't wait for the next update!
kellneriner chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
love this story! ud sooN!
James1257 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
I love this story! You're an awesome writer! And I just got the results for my Finals, and I did well, I guess. Good luck for yours, and update soon!
grumpie2003 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
you GOTTA update this story :) its cute
DramaQueen161 chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
i luv your story - you have to update soon! i want to know what happens with naley!