Reviews for Within a Dream
Leyla chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I totally loved this, everything! The emotions in both of them, so beautifully exposed. One of the best I've ever read of my favorite couple, congratulations! And please, PLEASE don't stop writting about them!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I've always wanted to know Selene's thoughts when Michael died...
razmataz13drums chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
hey really good fic, the most in character underworld fic ive read yet
SabineHolterman chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh this is great! Please write more Underworld fics, you are a great writer and I will definitly read them!
Painbow12345 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I loved it. It was really sweat. :D
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Aw. Sweet. D

You may want to italicize the dream to make the transition for the reader a bit easier.

Magemaster chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I really like this story. You did a great job on keeping the characters in character. I can't wait to read more of your writing.
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This was intriguing. I liked the interactions between Michael and Selene; it does seem realistic that he would be hesitant and unsure about their relationship. Some parts in the beginning sounded a little cheesy to me, though... Like "Another scream made them both start out of their reverie. Selene’s hand covered her mouth in the sudden realization that her mother had just been killed." It didn't seem like Selene was very affected by that!

Overall, though, it's not too bad. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
ephemereal chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
So this?

Is really sweet. And really perfect. And really well-written.

And it always was, and you're not allowed to say otherwise.

I adore your Michael. The end. Can I please give him a hug, since he's never gonna get one from Selene?