Reviews for Instant Messaging Teen Titans Style!
LuckyBlueCard chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
lol! That was hilarious! By the wat though, -; is not an emoticon which really confused me. But definitely a must-read for everyone! So funny!
Ryan Wingard chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Hello,

Put Jericho, Jinx, Batman, Super Girl, Superman , Wounder Woman, Kid Flash, & new friend Ryan WINGARD a. k . a. Iceman
RobbTheCow chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Lost it at -throws self out window- XD
bee27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
YEEEEEESH! For the win! I couldn't stop laughing. I love how they have him in a hair add and then Cyborg singing and with Raven- Just... YES. Thank you for your hilarious words.
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
ahh i was hoping it would be an aquaven storyy:( bu t i laughed out loud with speedy and everything soo yup
surveycorpsjean chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
*takes breath* THAT WAS SO FUNNY! PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ WRITE ANOTHER ONE! PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ!
xdevilsxangelx chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
hilarious! but im sry im really fin blonde but...wat exactly duz .BB. mean? duz it just mean Beast Boy or sumthin else?
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
hahahahahhahaha bb is teh hotness! LOL! ROFL! HAHAHAHAHA! OMFG!1! HAHAHAH!
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
LOL FUNNY!
StarJadeNight chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is HILARIOUS! I know that you said that this was supposed to be a oneshot, but I think all the people that read this would like another chapter...me included...:)

StarJadeNight*
Latiwings chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
very funny. You did great on the story.
Totentanz chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
...hahahahahha! I just read this and love it! Puh-lease do another chapter! It was really funny!

XOXO,

Meg
FireDitto chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Raven's OOC so not the drama XDD

" .BB.: Oh, and, just a moment...Jump my king over that piece...

BoYwOnDeR: huh?

.BB.: and...MUAHAHA! I JUST TOTALLY PWNED BB AT CHECKERS!

Sparky: O-O

BoYwOnDeR: O.O" [swearwordofchoice] AWESOME -cackles- And as much as that could be OOC, I think it fit SO well. After all, isn't IM where we can all go insane and NOT blow something up? XD

That has GOT to be the BEST set of comments in this 'shot! Totally loved it, no matter how ic or ooc it got! Brilliant!
schemily200 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
hey, you should do another one! loved it! teehee. bbxrae forever! and you did all the right pairs! i totally love this and it would be great to read a sequel.
xDisenchantedx chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Roflmfao! xD That was great! Just...everything, so funny _ This is going on my favorites definately! I'll be sure to check out your other stuff.

xDisenchantedx

ps looking for reviews for my own story; if you ever have the time please check it out-at least the first chapter.