Reviews for Passages
riverraiden chapter 31 . 7/15
This. Is. So. Good! I can't believe I got away from The Last Airbender fandom in the first place! Man, why did I ever leave again? ...Oh yeah, they stopped showing it on TV. At any rate, I would love to see at least a conclusion about this. Please?
Space Lightning chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
Oh why have you not continued this gem of a fic? Your Zuko is one of the best-drawn I've seen and I love all of the intrigue. (Wait, was Iroh meant to sabotage Zuko's training per White Lotus orders?) I've a feeling that it's Zuko's relationship with Sokka rather than with Iroh that ends up being more important to his future role. Please update this if you have time! I've enjoyed it immensely and would love to see it continue.
muchachomomo chapter 31 . 4/12/2015
ahhh i caught up...not sure if i feel happy cuz they never reunited and its been 6 years since this chapter was added...itd make my day if you could at least have them reunite.
muchachomomo chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
Waah, it's been too long since I read this last! I love the relationship between sokka and zuko, it's so adorable!
ILoveYourStory chapter 31 . 3/14/2015
Please update this amazing story!
muchachomomo chapter 23 . 3/12/2015
huh. I can't tell if your author's note is foreshadowing or if it's just speculation as to what Sokka wasn't considering when he did the avalanche.
muchachomomo chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
Jeong jeong is gonna mess everything up, I can feel it. l
muchachomomo chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
Aww poor Iroh. He's just a worried uncle who thinks he drove his nephew away.
muchachomomo chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Transition chapter, the door is open. Let the hell begin :}
muchachomomo chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
3333 Sokka and Zuko are completely on top of things (well when they aren't kinda messing up their plans) I love it!
muchachomomo chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
zuko and his pervy threats never cease to amaze me. I'm quite surprised that he was as innocent as he was after being on a ship for 3 years straight.
muchachomomo chapter 15 . 3/6/2015
Augh Aang can be so oblivious to other people's feelings sometimes. Not just in your fanfic, but in ATLA too! like when toph couldn't save appa in the desert, instead of comforting the girl who had to choose between her friends and Appa, Aang blew up in her face and started accusing her of letting them take Appa. well, he's still a 12 year old kid, I keep forgetting that tiny detail.
muchachomomo chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
ooh sokka and zuko talking about their love lives and zuko probing at slightly perverted jokes. I laughed out loud while reading this chapter, no joke. my mom actually told me to keep my laughter quiet XDD

Aang, a twelve year old boy, knowing how to bend lightning to his will along with all of the other elements. That is nightmare fuel right there.
muchachomomo chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
Katara is hilarious. I love her ability to adapt so quickly, no matter what throws her off she gets back up and pushes forward, keeping in mind the new obstacles as they're thrown in her face :)
muchachomomo chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
meh, I never really liked the crack ships all that much anyway. Sokka and Zuko just seem like the perfect pair to plot plans (whoa try saying that 5 times fast XD) and execute them with the most efficiency.