Reviews for Passages
muchachomomo chapter 31 . 4/12
ahhh i caught up...not sure if i feel happy cuz they never reunited and its been 6 years since this chapter was added...itd make my day if you could at least have them reunite.
muchachomomo chapter 25 . 4/11
Waah, it's been too long since I read this last! I love the relationship between sokka and zuko, it's so adorable!
ILoveYourStory chapter 31 . 3/14
Please update this amazing story!
muchachomomo chapter 23 . 3/12
huh. I can't tell if your author's note is foreshadowing or if it's just speculation as to what Sokka wasn't considering when he did the avalanche.
muchachomomo chapter 21 . 3/7
Jeong jeong is gonna mess everything up, I can feel it. l
muchachomomo chapter 19 . 3/7
Aww poor Iroh. He's just a worried uncle who thinks he drove his nephew away.
muchachomomo chapter 18 . 3/7
Transition chapter, the door is open. Let the hell begin :}
muchachomomo chapter 17 . 3/6
3333 Sokka and Zuko are completely on top of things (well when they aren't kinda messing up their plans) I love it!
muchachomomo chapter 16 . 3/6
zuko and his pervy threats never cease to amaze me. I'm quite surprised that he was as innocent as he was after being on a ship for 3 years straight.
muchachomomo chapter 15 . 3/6
Augh Aang can be so oblivious to other people's feelings sometimes. Not just in your fanfic, but in ATLA too! like when toph couldn't save appa in the desert, instead of comforting the girl who had to choose between her friends and Appa, Aang blew up in her face and started accusing her of letting them take Appa. well, he's still a 12 year old kid, I keep forgetting that tiny detail.
muchachomomo chapter 14 . 3/6
ooh sokka and zuko talking about their love lives and zuko probing at slightly perverted jokes. I laughed out loud while reading this chapter, no joke. my mom actually told me to keep my laughter quiet XDD

Aang, a twelve year old boy, knowing how to bend lightning to his will along with all of the other elements. That is nightmare fuel right there.
muchachomomo chapter 13 . 3/6
Katara is hilarious. I love her ability to adapt so quickly, no matter what throws her off she gets back up and pushes forward, keeping in mind the new obstacles as they're thrown in her face :)
muchachomomo chapter 12 . 3/6
meh, I never really liked the crack ships all that much anyway. Sokka and Zuko just seem like the perfect pair to plot plans (whoa try saying that 5 times fast XD) and execute them with the most efficiency.
muchachomomo chapter 11 . 3/6
Interesting idea that zuko's inner confusion was what was keeping him from becoming a master bender. I never thought about it that way before.
muchachomomo chapter 10 . 3/6
oooh confrontation with a buncha brutes. THIS should be interesting...