Reviews for Passages
Reviewer chapter 31 . 4/1
I was drawn in by the premise of the story early into "Prison Conversations". The concept is intriguing, the characterization is layered and nuanced, and on a more personal note, Sokka and Zuko friendship is one of my favorites. But as the story went on I found myself losing interest. The main problem lies with its pacing. In hindsight, I'd say it was also there in "Prison Conversations", but it was not as obvious because the characters were confined, and with a blurry sense of passing time, which makes the introspective, somewhat rheotoric style more justified. Here, where the plot is heavier with two clear storylines, it becomes doubly obvious that things are just taking too long to happen. As introspective POV paragraphs pile on, so did the tension bleed out of the story. It's rather frustrating, because this had so much potential to be a thoughtful, interesting piece with strong characterization to boot, but half of its wonder struggles to show through the style in which it is written. I'm sorry if this review was harsh, and in any case years too late to be of any value. I have truly enjoyed this, which is why I wish for it to be more.
SundarDibujar chapter 31 . 1/15
Nooooo...! After reading "Prison Conversations" (and loving it), I was super excited about the prospect of the sequel! But now I see that it is incomplete, and has gone almost 8 years since the last update. I'm terribly disappointed and saddened, ESPECIALLY because it ends on such a cliff hanger. Gah.

I'd love to read the rest of this story, on the off chance that it is continued!
DrWhy chapter 31 . 1/4
NOOOOOOO!
I NEED more of this story... It's reallllllyyyy good! I hope you haven't abandoned it... Then again, it's been 8 years, you probably have...
riverraiden chapter 31 . 7/15/2016
This. Is. So. Good! I can't believe I got away from The Last Airbender fandom in the first place! Man, why did I ever leave again? ...Oh yeah, they stopped showing it on TV. At any rate, I would love to see at least a conclusion about this. Please?
Space Lightning chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
Oh why have you not continued this gem of a fic? Your Zuko is one of the best-drawn I've seen and I love all of the intrigue. (Wait, was Iroh meant to sabotage Zuko's training per White Lotus orders?) I've a feeling that it's Zuko's relationship with Sokka rather than with Iroh that ends up being more important to his future role. Please update this if you have time! I've enjoyed it immensely and would love to see it continue.
muchachomomo chapter 31 . 4/12/2015
ahhh i caught up...not sure if i feel happy cuz they never reunited and its been 6 years since this chapter was added...itd make my day if you could at least have them reunite.
muchachomomo chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
Waah, it's been too long since I read this last! I love the relationship between sokka and zuko, it's so adorable!
ILoveYourStory chapter 31 . 3/14/2015
Please update this amazing story!
muchachomomo chapter 23 . 3/12/2015
huh. I can't tell if your author's note is foreshadowing or if it's just speculation as to what Sokka wasn't considering when he did the avalanche.
muchachomomo chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
Jeong jeong is gonna mess everything up, I can feel it. l
muchachomomo chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
Aww poor Iroh. He's just a worried uncle who thinks he drove his nephew away.
muchachomomo chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Transition chapter, the door is open. Let the hell begin :}
muchachomomo chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
3333 Sokka and Zuko are completely on top of things (well when they aren't kinda messing up their plans) I love it!
muchachomomo chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
zuko and his pervy threats never cease to amaze me. I'm quite surprised that he was as innocent as he was after being on a ship for 3 years straight.
muchachomomo chapter 15 . 3/6/2015
Augh Aang can be so oblivious to other people's feelings sometimes. Not just in your fanfic, but in ATLA too! like when toph couldn't save appa in the desert, instead of comforting the girl who had to choose between her friends and Appa, Aang blew up in her face and started accusing her of letting them take Appa. well, he's still a 12 year old kid, I keep forgetting that tiny detail.